8/28/12 #imagines

#imagine Going to the cinema with Niall, you sit with your legs resting over his, and he has one arm around your shoulders.

#imagine You and Niall taking cute pictures on his laptop, and later you realize he made one his icon on Twitter.

#imagine Out on a romantic date with Niall. “Beautiful dress babe, can’t wait to take it off you” he whispers seductively making you blush.

#imagine Falling asleep in the back of the car while cuddling with Niall. When you look up at him, he smiles and leans in to kiss you softly.

#imagine You, Niall and the boys having a movie night. You fall asleep so Niall carries you upstairs and kisses you goodnight.

#imagine Interviewer: “Niall, do you think you’re ever going to break up with [YN]?” Niall: “HAHAHA no.”

#imagine Niall never correcting your grammar because he thinks it’s cute when you make mistakes.

#imagine Getting out of Niall’s bed and as you put your clothes on, you see him staring at you the whole time saying: “You’re beautiful.”

#imagine Seeing Niall walk into your house with bruises on his face & before you can say anything he says “I fought for you, to protect you.” and kisses you.

#imagine Niall singing to you as your head lays against his chest, and you gradually drift off to sleep while he holds you in his arms.

#imagine Being upset & coming home to a video call with Niall & he knows something’s wrong so he acts like an idiot to see you smile again.

#imagine Jumping in a lake with Niall splashing each other. Having a water fight he stops, pulls u into his chest & kisses u passionately.