7/19/12 #imagines :)

#imagine Niall wins you a huge teddy bear at the amusement park.

#imagine Niall runs after you after a fight. He sighs & pulls u close & kisses your lips. First you try to move but then you kiss him back.

#imagine Niall calls you every night when he’s on tour. Just to say that he misses and loves you so much. It makes your heart melt.

#imagine Niall kisses you softly before he goes on stage. “I’ll sing just for you”, he whispers as he kisses your neck. You smile happily.

#imagine Niall tries to grab you after a fight. “I love you”, he whispers with tears in his eyes. You sigh and kiss his lips softly.

#imagine Niall caresses your waist softly as you wake up. You smile and kiss his lips softly. “I love you”, he whispers softly.

#imagine Niall and you have a movie night at his place. You cuddle underneath the blanket together as he strokes your bare leg.

#imagine Niall pushes you against the pool wall. You moan as he attacks your neck with hot & wet kisses. You lock your legs behind his back.

#imagine Niall and you cuddle in the jacuzzi late at night. You sit in his lap as he rubs your back. You kiss his neck softly.

#imagine Niall gives you a ring for your birthday. You look at him as he goes down on his knees. “Marry me, baby?”, he says steadily.

#imagine Niall gives you a cute smile as you’re doing you’re hair. “What is it?” you ask. “You’re just so beautiful”, he says & kisses u.

#imagine You fall asleep and Niall tucks you into bed. You wake up with an arm around you, you turn to see Niall sleeping softly.

#imagine You’re lovingly watching Niall while he watches TV so he says: “Dang it! I’m not gonna make it through the movie, sweetheart!”

#imagine When you sleep, Niall always wraps his loving arms tight around your waist, as if he was afraid to lose you.

#imagine You’re feeling down & Niall notices it. Instead of bothering you with questions, he hugs u saying: “I’m here for you babe..”

#imagine Niall comes back home from the studio. He holds u close to him, buries his face in your hair & says: “I’ve waited all day for this.”