9/12/12 #imagines

#imagine Niall and you putting up Christmas lights, you fall but he catches you and gives you a kiss before helping you back up.

#imagine You and Niall fall asleep on the couch, his arms are wrapped around you, holding you close. Zayn comes in and snaps a picture of you and puts it on twitter with the caption, “just go get married”

#imagine You’re crying yourself to sleep when you feel two warm arms wrapping around you and Niall whispers “it’s okay baby, i’m here”, before planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

 #imagine Niall helping you cook for the boys. While you’re in the kitchen he kisses you & sits you on the counter, forgetting the food until Liam yells.

#imagine Niall wraps his arms around your waist while u cook breakfast wearing his shirt. He leans down moving his shirt, kissing your shoulder.

#imagine Niall holding you close to his chest. You can feel him breathe as he kisses your forehead.

#imagine Niall pulls you into the back room before he goes on stage. He kisses you hard and whispers: “I just needed my good luck kiss.”

#imagine Niall calls you one night and u can hear Harry yelling in the background. Niall laughs before shouting back: “Shut up Harry, I’m trying to talk to my angel!”

#imagine Going camping with the boys and you’re all acting stupid. You get pushed into a lake by Niall but he ends up in the lake too.

 #imagine Niall invites you to a signing with him and the boys. Every few minutes, Niall looks around panicked, only to smile when he finds you.

#imagine Niall kisses down your stomach before holding your hand and thrusting into you softly: “Just tell me if I hurt you babe.”

#imagine Niall and you laying in bed watching a film. He pulls you closer to him as he kisses your neck: “I love you babe.”

#imagine Niall pulls you close to his side. You curl up next to him and fall asleep to the sound of the road and the bumps of the tour bus.

#imagine Niall holds you in his arms as he rocks you to sleep after a long day at work.

 #imagine Niall invites you over for a relaxing evening. You spend the day in a hot tub and fall asleep in his strong arms.

#imagine Niall cuddles with you on the couch. You both fall asleep and don’t wake up until the morning. You are still wrapped in his arms when you wake up.

#imagine Niall hugging you from behind as he hides his face in your shoulders, kissing you slowly.

#imagine Niall kissing his way up your back, leaving a trail of wet kisses behind as he runs his hands up and down your waist.

 #imagine Niall talking to your dad: ”I promise Sir, I’ll take good care of your daughter. She means everything to me. I’d never hurt her.”

#imagine Niall grabbing your hand in the crowd at a concert and singing to you while looking in your eyes, your foreheads touching.

#imagine Niall showering with you and he starts to wash your body, his hand caressing every part that turns you on.

#imagine Niall sitting through your favouite movie, even though he hates it because he knows it makes you happy.

#imagine Niall saying to you after a gig: “I was so horny during that show, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on you.” He kisses your neck.

#imagine You’re half asleep in bed and you get cold so you reach for the blankets but instead Niall pulls you close to snuggle.

#imagine Going to your friend’s pool party wearing only bikini. Niall can’t keep his eyes off you.

#imagine Niall rubbing your belly until your stomach ache goes away.

#imagine Niall holding you close every night and whispering how much he loves you.

#imagine Niall coming to your house at 2 am to cuddle with you because you can’t sleep. You then fall asleep in his arms.

#imagine Your baby is kicking your tummy. Niall talks to you and the baby stops. “He likes your voice”, you say and he kisses you .

#imagine Snuggling up to Niall under the covers, skin to skin as you fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.