7/16/12 #imagines :)

#imagine You get upset after some fans tweet you hate. Niall brushes your tears away with his thumb and says: “Ignore them, I love you.”

#imagine Niall’s eyes widening when he sees you in the new dress you bought. “Wow”, he mutters breathlessly.

#imagine Niall making you pancakes which spell out “Marry me?” You half dive across the table to kiss him and say yes.

#imagine Niall and you laying under the clouds, making different shapes out of them. You have your head resting on top of Niall’s chest, him softly rubbing your tummy.

#imagine Niall pulling you on the same chair as him when you’re looking for somewhere to sit during a movie night with the boys.

#imagine Niall doing silly dances to try to cheer you up when you’re upset.

#imagine Niall begging you to go on tour with him and the boys because he doesn’t think he can go so long without seeing you.

#imagine Niall rushing to your side after you’ve fallen down some stairs. He carries you to the couch, refusing to let you walk.

#imagine Having a twitcam competition with Niall. First one to get to 100K viewers wins. Niall tells everyone to watch yours instead of his.

#imagine Niall coming home with a big teddy bear for your little daughter. She squeals and jumps on her dad, giving him a million kisses.

#imagine Niall smears ice cream all over your face. He smirks before licking it all up. You smile as your lips meet.

#imagine You’re upset. Niall put his arm around you & lifted your chin. Niall: “Baby, don’t be sad. Smile.. your too beautiful to be upset.”

#imagine You: “Would you change anything about me?” Niall: “Yep.” You: “What? :O” Niall: “Your last name. ;)”

#imagine Niall hugs you & says: “my world is in my arms right now..”

 #imagine Niall telling you that nothing else matters because he has you, before getting down on one knee and proposing to you.

#imagine Coming home late and finding Niall sleeping on the couch. He wakes up and opens the blanket, inviting you into his arms.

#imagine Niall inviting you to a family reunion. His family quickly takes a liking to you and treats you like one of their own.

#imagine Niall playing kitchen with your little daughter. You can hear him ordering sandwiches and some tea.

#imagine Niall running around your garden trying to catch fireflies for your little boy.

#imagine You’re about to talk with Niall after a concert but the security keeps u away from him. Niall shouts: “Hey! Don’t touch my girl!”

#imagine “[YN], WAIT!” You turn around and Niall grabs your waist and kisses you passionately.

#imagine Niall kissing you passionately to get you to stop worrying about your nerves as you’re about to meet his parents.

#imagine Your daughter is asleep on Niall’s chest. Niall: “She’s going to be so beautiful, just like you.” You kiss his cheek.

#imagine You open your locker on Valentine’s Day to find thousands of roses and a card: “You’re my one and only. I love you. - Niall”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to say.. Thank you ALL so much for reading these!! It makes my day to see how many views there are!! :'3 You're all amazayn and i love you! xo