Chapter 35

(Patrick's POV)

My alarm goes off, just as scheduled, at five in the morning. I really didn't want to get up, but at the same time, I really didn't want to miss my flight. That would have been a terrible way to start my Friday. Then again, waking up this early on a Friday really isn't ideal either.

I look over at Kristina, and she is still sound asleep. How did she even sleep through the alarm? I was secretly hoping she would wake up and get ready first, so I could get a little more shut eye. I mean, she was asleep basically an hour long than me. At the same time, I know she needs her sleep. Besides, how mean would I be to take away my daughter's sleep?

Sense I have no legitament reason to make her get ready before me and I really don't need to miss my flight, I start to get ready.

(Kristina's POV)

I heard Dad's alarm go off, but I am smart enough to still act like I am completely asleep. I know him well enough to know that if I got up, he would come up with some lame excuse to make me get ready first.

I tried thinking about what happened last night. Why am I wearing Dad's jacket? I honestly do not remember getting back to the hotel, let alone in my bed. I wonder if Uncle Brendon had to carry me back again? However, I do remember freezing on the ferry, and Daddy told me to get on his lap and wear his jacket. That is where the jacket came from.

After realizing Daddy carried me back to hotel, which I feel really bad about me sitting my boney butt on him that long, I sit up to take the jacket off.

I stretch a little bit, and then I get up to hang up Dad's jacket in our little closet. As I put it up, I hear a noise. I listen closer and realize it is coming from the bathroom. I press my ear against the door and I can make out Daddy singing "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson in the shower.

I back away from the door and go back to my bed. I grab the pillow, stuff it in my face, and start busting out laughing. I didn't want him to hear me, and I didn't want to wake up Uncle Dallon, whose head is on the other side of the wall.

Daddy is flipping hilarious. I mean, I knew he was a fan and stuff, but it really cracks me up that he singing that in the shower. I have got to tease him about that.

As my laughter eases up, I remove the pillow. I can still faintly hear him singing, and I giggle. I'm not exactly sure why this is so funny, but it really is.

I wonder if the other guys are up yet? I find my phone on the nightstand and text Uncle Andy, Uncle Brendon, Uncle Dallon, Uncle Joe, Uncle Pete, and Uncle Spencer. Hopefully, their phones are on silent, so I do not wake them up. Some might wait until 6 to get up.

I immedately get a text back from Uncle Joe.

*Good morning! Yeah, I am up, kiddo.*

*Okay! Just checking! I am just bored and waiting on Dad to get out of the bathroom.*

*Roommate problems*

*I know right! But it is very entertaining.*

*?*

*He is singing Michael Jackson in the shower! Haha!*

*I am feeling blackmail...*

*You are feeling right! Haha!*

*Was that evil laughter, Fangirl?*

*+cough+ No... +cough+*

*Haha! Alright! I am going to get ready now! See you in a bit!*