Chapter 29

(Kristina's POV)

I wake to an alarm going off. I look at the clock by my bed, and it's 8. It's too early to get up. Why is there an alarm going off anyway?

"Rise and shine everybody!" Uncle Pete yells.

I moan, flip over on my stomach, and put a pillow over my head. I figured Dad would be acting the same way, but I guess not since he slept all day yesterday.

I hear the guys stepping around and moan again.

"Come on, Fangirl! Everybody else is up!" Uncle Joe explains. I moan again. I hate mornings.

Then, somebody opens up my curtain.

"Come on, sweetheart," Daddy says. I turn around to face the wall with the pillow still on me.

Then, somebody starts tickling me. I squirm around. Then, somebody yanks the covers off of me, and somebody else grabs me by my ankles and starts to pull me off the bed.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" I yell, as I sit up dangling my legs off the bunk. I rub my hair and eyes, then look at my family standing there smiling their faces off.

"Why are we waking up early? We never wake up early," I complain.

"We have to go shopping," Uncle Andy smiles.

"Oh, great. You woke me up early to do something I hate. That's really sweet of you," I say sarcastically.

"I think you'll like the reason why we are going shopping," Daddy says.

"That is?" I ask.

They all look at each other smiling. Something is up, and I don't like it.

"We are going to Hawaii!" They all exclaim at once.

"What?" I ask happily. "Are you serious?"

"Yes! We leave tomorrow and get back Friday," Uncle Joe smiles.

"This is so cool!" I exclaim, hopping off the bunk.

"Now we've got to get some clothes for Hawaii weather," Uncle Pete says.

"Yep, we are going to the mall in an hour. We are going to make a day of it," Daddy says.

"We are going to Hawaii!" I exclaim.

"Yeah! Now let's get everybody ready for the mall," Uncle Pete says.

I grab my clothes and makeup, head to the bathroom, and start getting ready. After around five minutes, the bus starts moving. I swear those guys get ready too quick.

After about 10 more minutes, I'm out and ready. I have on a baggy white tank top and some army green cloth shorts with untied combat boots. While on tour so far, I lost some weight. Now I have a flat stomach, small thighs, and small upper arms. I'm feeling really confident, so I wear some things I used to never wear, like tank tops without a shaw.

Uncle Pete is driving; Uncle Joe is on the couch with Daddy, and Uncle Andy is a chair across from them. I sit in the chair next to him.

"When will we be at the mall? I'm excited!" I exclaim.

Daddy stands up, walks to me, then puts his hand on my forehead.

"Are you feeling alright? You must not be. There is no way my daughter wants to go shopping," Daddy says.

Then, everybody starts laughing.

"I'm going to be in Hawaii tomorrow! Of course I'm excited. Plus, the mall has Hot Topic," I say.