Chapter XXIII: Ready

Angel POV

" What the fuck are you doing?" I asked Gio, who was having a hard time picking a fucking gun. I looked between him and the guns with a bewildered look.

Still contemplating which gun to take, I became aggravated.

"You pick the most complex looking gun and take it. Why is that hard?" I asked him seriously as I grabbed the Uzi, and forcibly pushed it into his chest before I walked away.

" Richard, what the fuck is this? Take the little ones." I commanded as I noticed him putting a bunch of throwing knives in sheaths.

" Johnny, please tell me that you have the fucking grenades?" I asked Johnny, who was putting the bombs together to make them more deadly.
" Yeah. I also infused the detonators with acid. A little something for trying to burn our skin away with sodium." He said, handing me one of the grenades to examine.

I approved of it, and handed it back to him patting his shoulder as I walked around him.

As soon as I boarded that plane we had already planned to come to the mercenary safe house. This was where every fucking weapon and machinery we owned stayed, outside of the estates and ourselves.

I wasn't going to waste anymore time. The fucking pigs had enough time to get their shit together.

I hope their ugly asses were ready.

"Anhel there's something wrong with this gun." Loni called out to me.

Lifting my hand in the air as if to say that I would be over there. I went back to paying attention to John reloading his gun.

If he didn't want to get killed tonight he would have to have better reloading time than fifteen seconds.

" What's the problem?" I asked Loni, as I held my hand out.

" I think it's jammed." He said, holding up a gun shell.

I took it from his hand and placed a bullet in the gun. Cocking it, I held it eye range and pointed up at the ceiling where a chandelier dangled above our heads

Pressing down on the trigger, I shot down the chandelier. It came crashing down breaking into a million pieces of glass.

Of course, I caught every last one of these pussies off guard. They never learn either.

Locking it once again, I shoved the gun into Loni's hands.

" You need to learn when to expect surprises. What if that was a bomb? All of your asses would have been dead." I stated, not really wanting anyone to answer. I walked out of that room and walked to my study.

In my study, I walked up to the desk, and pushed down one of the staples.

A locking sound went throughout the room, as the drawers on the desk started to move itself outward. The table pushed out from the drawer, revealing a variety of weapons.

My hands roamed over each of the guns. Not sure which one I wanted to use to kill Georgi.

Why not just take them all?

Fuck it. He's going to die anyway. Fuck how he goes.

I grabbed the two pistols I always kept in my holsters. A silencer gun, my S&W, and the machine gun.

Let's get this show on the fucking roll.

Closing the secret drawer, I walked back out of the study.

I wrapped the machine gun across my shoulders. Both the silencer, and the SW I put in the back of my slacks.

It was time to kill some chickens. I needed them for my Alfredo.

• • •

" We will not show mercy, will we?" I asked.

" No!"

" We won't cower, will we? What kind of question is that? If you are a fucking coward then you are not cut out for what I do." I said, pacing in front of my audience. Hands behind my back and the twitching of an eye I never know how to control when I'm antsy.

" No!"

" I swear to fucking-God that if there is one pig spared, I am going to kill every last one of you." I deadpanned, eyes lurking around my audience as I glared at each of them.

" Let's go."

-99hikori