Chapter XXVIII: Never

ATTN READERS
I UNPUBLISHED THE CHAPTERS BEFORE THIS ONE. They were merely filler chapters and didn't play a significant role in the story.

Chapter XXVIII: Never

NOT EDITED

Dante

•••••••••

" Just once. Once! Could you stay out of trouble!?" Angel angrily hollered, holding his  finger in the air.

Moving my mouth to say something, I quickly shut it when he began to speak.

" What is it? Why can't you stay away from sketchy people? Why do you deliberately disobey me?" He seriously asked, eyebrows furrowing as his lip turned up into a snarl.

" I-"

" Shut up! Don't say anything. I don't want to hear your voice right now!" He furiously grumbled averting his gaze. Obediently, I sat back in the seat and zipped my lips. Remaining silent the car ride back.

When we finally arrived at the estate, Angel cut the engine, and laid back in his seat. Resting his dark hair against the headrest, and closing his eyes.

The whole while, I sat there and stared at him. Not knowing what to do since he didn't tell me to get out of the car.

He took in a deep breath. His chest rising very high before he let it out.

Unsure of what to do, my hand reached out from between my thighs.

I had noticed that a lock of Angels wavy hair had fell onto his closed eyes. I had the urge to move it away, so I did. My hand lightly grazed upon his cheek, the unnoticeable facial hair on his face tickled my palm as it moved up to place the lock of hair back into his mane.

When it was out of his face, I smoothed his  soft hair back and traced the lines on his forehead.

" Stop that." He rasped, his eyes moving under his lids as his eyebrows folded.

I took a breath and parted my mouth to speak, but I was quickly shut down when Angel held his finger up.

" If you're...about to do what I think you're going to do, don't do it." He threatened. My eyebrows rose and I once again opened my mouth to say 'but' before he cut me off.

" Do you remember...when I told you I didn't want to hear your voice? I meant it. Get out the car!" He commanded before his eyes shot open and he opened the door.

He stepped out of the car and angrily slammed the door.

Some what stomping, I followed suit and walked slowly behind his tall body. We walked through the driveway, down the trail of trimmed and designed trees that lead to the back door.

Angel walked ahead of me with pocketed hands. I couldn't do anything but stare since I was put on the silent treatment. It wasn't like I was complaining or anything.

If I were him I would've probably been just a tad more aggravated. He has great control of his anger.

I applaud him.

Jingling sounds took me from my thoughts. I had looked around Angel's shoulder to see him pulling out keys. I noticed a device high on the wall that looked liked something from a movie.