Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)

( INTRO )

I jolted awake, and looked around the room. I had noticed that I was back in the prison like before. But this time, there was a patroller at the foot of my bed. Staring at me with such nerve wrecking eyes that my hands became shaky under the scrutiny.

I looked down into my lap, and tried directing my gaze to anything that wasn't him.

But that didn't seem to work as I had planned. I could still feel his eyes on me, watching me. Probably even watching my breath. I felt like I was under some very pressuring surveillance. Like if I had been a criminal, I would have already given myself up to those self-righteous eyes.

" You seem to be feeling better." He commented, rising up from the chair at the foot of my bed and slowly pocketing his hands into his black slacks.

That was when I noticed his half buttoned shirt, and how yummy he looked in his suit. He tucked his shirt into his slacks, and rolled his sleeves up. Showing off those big and vein popping arms of his. (Lol, sorry)

His hair looked like his hand had been through it many times, and his new stubble was totally beginning a problem.

" Do you feel better?" He asked, taking slow predator-like steps toward me.

I quickly nodded my head, and began to pull the covers from over my waist up to my neck. All the way till he was standing right over me. Looking down on me with those beautiful eyes of his.

" Oh? If you can't talk to open your mouth then I should get you some medicine to make your throat better. Right?" He asked. An accent slowly catching his tongue as he brought his hand to my face.

He caressed under my eye, then slowly slid his hand down from my nose to the top of the blanket I was holding for dear life.

" You feel hot" He said, gently pulling the covers from my grasp and sliding them down from my neck to my waist.

" Do you feel like you have a fever?" He asked. Pulling the blankets down my body more to my thighs.

He began to caress them, slowly bringing his face closer and closer to mine.

Feeling a cool wind hit my knee, I looked down to see that he had pulled the blankets completely off of my body.

" Your hot here too." He said, slowly bringing his hands to massage in between my thighs.

I let out a breath and he climbed over top of my body, he rubbed his hand on the side of my thigh before tightly grabbing at the hind of my leg and pulling it completely around his waist.

Mind you that I only had on a measly t-shirt. If I was lucky I had on underwear.

He then did the same to my other leg, tightly wrapping them around his body and easing his way in between me.

He placed a light kiss on my nose, moving his hands all along the sides of my body to find my arms.

Once he found them, he grabbed them and brought my arms around his head. He pushed his erection onto my clothed pearl, and that was when the shock took over my body.

He placed a slow kiss on my lips, massaging my lips with his before he thought it was time to push his tongue into my mouth.

He just kept pushing himself onto me and my body was reacting in every way I didn't want it too. It was responding to well.

Every time he grinded against me my heart picked up and I felt myself let out a water balloon of arousal.

I was so wet that I was sure he could feel it through his slacks.

In the middle of our make out session he pulled his lips away from mine, and kissed down my body. I could feel his wet kisses through the flimsy t-shirt. I could feel his lips and his breath. And it had to be the most amazing feeling ever.

That was until he caught me by surprise.

His head moved to in between my legs and he hovered above my kitty kat.

I felt my breath hitch and a whole new air of doom rained on my parade.

His hot breath fanned over me, and it was becoming inconsiderably a bother to me. Only because I couldn't allow him to do this. But, I really wanted him to.

Was I bad for that?

" Oh,~" He whispered, then entering into his native language and breathing all types of foreign onto my open but clothed sex. (Fail)

He placed a kiss on my panties, right in the middle. And I wasn't expecting to feel the kiss, but I did. And it had to be the most exhilarating thing I have ever felt.

He placed another really wet kiss on top of my panties and grabbed the sides of my thighs. His moist tongue spread across my sex and immediately wet the thin cloth of my underwear.

I cried out, and couldn't help the fact that my hands went to his hair. I couldn't help the fact that I moved into his tongue. I just couldn't control myself, and he wasn't even touching my flesh.

His tongue rubbed against my nub, and his lips caressed mine through the material of my panties.

I panted and moved my hips with his tongue, I honestly didn't know what came over me. I couldn't stop what came over me, but I could know that this was the best feeling ever.

His tongue started to move sporadically up and down the middle of my panties, and I found my breaths quickening. It began to make me pant like a wild cheetah after a run.

I moaned. And began to fist his hair as his whole mouth covered my sex. His wet tongue was breaking the barrier between my panties.

" Angel~" I moaned out, and his body twitched. He had stopped instantly and untangled himself from me. Jumped out of the bed, and practically ran out of the room.

For a second, I was confused. Wondering if me saying his name made him upset?

Or made him very happy.

I let out a very shaky sigh and rolled over onto my side. I needed to catch my breath. I tried closing my eyes and going to sleep, but after that I couldn't even think straight. My mind was clouded with Angel.

My heart picked up its beat and I tried to ignore the throbbing down there. It was so prominent, that it was even becoming hard to stay seated.

I was bound to end up to have to take care of this situation on my own.

But I wouldn't dare it.

This is an intro to The war part 2.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Just something to feast your minds on