Chapter XVII: HIM

Chapter XVII: HIM

Angel

 A WEEK AFTER ANGEL DECLARED WAR

I sped down the plain roads through nothing but trees, the only visible light was the moon.
My foot pressed harder into the gas as I gripped the steering wheel, there was only so much fucking around I could do. The place Bobby told me about was coming up to my right, I could feel my temple pulsating as I pulled onto the dirty road.  

 If I didn't calm down before I got in there,  I believe I will kill the bastard. I had hoped that once I got into this shit hole of a hideout, Bobby would be beating the shit out of the fucking pig. 

Unfortunately, I found myself not even breathing properly. I angrily stepped out of the car and slammed the door, not bothering to turn off the headlights or gas. If I wanted to get all of the juice from the pig, I wasn't going to be able to squeeze it out of him. I had to carefully pluck the seeds out of the lemon. 

Sighing, I straightened my posture and raked a slow and steady hand through my hair as I fixed my tie and buttoned my suit jacket. I had to remain calm if I wanted the pig to tell me what I wanted. Honestly, the best way to go about this is to go in there and shoot the pig, but no. I need him to rat someone out.

Pushing through the doors, I was welcomed by the sickening sounds of hands against skin. As I walked into the dimly lit building. I walked to the back and pushed open the door that Bobby and Vito kept the pig. I was probably the most happiest when I saw what was going on in the room.

Vito was slamming his fists into the pigs' face, the pig was tied to a chair with a shirt. Blood covered the pigs' face and Vito still continued to pound his face. 

 I leaned against the door frame and listened to the struggled cries of the pig as Vito sent another punch to his face. Crossing my arms I brought my hand to my face and began to stare down at my nails as if they were the most interesting thing. After Vito sent two more blows to the pigs' face I brought up my hand.

"Vito." I said, stopping him from rampaging fists. His head snapped towards me and I nodded my head giving him a look that said to stop. He heaved heavily as he backed off of the pig and went to stand in the darkness. 

" Dios Mio, who have we got here?" I chuckled as I stalked toward the chair set in the middle of the dimly lit room.

With puffy, black eyes the pig looked up at me. Blood trickling down his nose and out from his mouth, which was stuffed with a cloth. When I caught his attention, he began to struggle in the shirt that bind his hands together. 

" Come now. I just want to ask you some questions" I pouted, as I smirked at the pig. Walking closer to him I crouched down to his height, and stared him in his eyes. 

" He's not talking!" Vito said irritably as he shaded himself in the darkness. A twisted snarl coming to his lips as he stared disgustingly at the pig in the chair

Understanding where his frustration was coming from, I nodded my head and held out my hand. Closing my two fingers twice to indicate that I want a gun. From the corners of the room someone stepped out and handed me a gun, not long after stepping back into their previous position. 

Slowly, I brought the gun to my face and stared at it. Feeling the fear of the pig triple, since he wouldn't be able to predict my next moves. 

" Someone, took something from me. I'm not saying you did. But if you want to leave here alive you would tell me everything I want to know. Capische?" I asked him, holding onto the back of his chair and getting in his face. He backed away, and slightly nodded his head no.