Chapter XXIX: Only For You

NOT EDITED

•••••
Angel

When I woke up, I reached my hand out to touch Dante. I enjoyed the rhythm of her breathing, the fall of her chest, and the slight wheeze she made when she breathed out.

My fingers pushed fallen hairs from her face. I stared down to look past her long eyelashes, to eye her pouty lips. Her head laid in the crook of my neck, which she snuggled every twenty-two minutes.

If I moved, I would end up waking her up. Waking her up would cause a hell of ruckus I did not need.

Moaning, the little fox pressed her self against me. She hooked her leg between mine and the next thing she did got me to questioning her behavior.

From no where she climbed on top of me. This caught me completely off guard, all of the sudden she began to slowly grind her crotch onto my growing hard on.

Shit, is this okay?

Dante bent over to crane her neck. Softly pecking my neck, and grabbing a fist of my hair.

I clamped my mouth shut, suppressing the groan that wanted to leave my mouth. Fuck, that feels good.

What the hell was happening right now?

Once again she started a friction between our sexes, slowly riding my hard cock. (tehe😂 *Side note-I hate the word cock but, here it is*)

A strained groan left my lips. This was making me horny as fuck.

If she was going to start something, I was praying she would finish it.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pressed her lips against mine. My tongue slid into her mouth, I moved it into every inch of her mouth feeling the swish of our saliva as we swapped.

She straddled my lap, holding onto the back of my neck as she grind her clothed pussy on my crouch. For the hundredth time.

I flipped us around, wrapping her legs around my waist as I wrapped my arms around her body.

She tugged at my bottom lip with her teeth.

Damn. That was so sexy. (Tehe)

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I had to have her. I had to make her mine. I had too.

No one would dare lay a finger on her ever again.

" Tesoro. I have to have you." I said, halting her movements and staring into her chestnut orbs.

She paused, staring into my eyes before her face distorted to that of horror. As if she never looked around in the room before, her eyes traveled the vicinity of the space. Slowly.

Then she glanced down between us, just staring.

Exaggeratedly as slow as possible, her eyes traveled up as she dazed at my hand gripping her arm.

As if she had just realized something her eyes shot back up to stare at me.

" So I wasn't dreaming." She instantaneously made out.