Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman

Angel😳
For those of you who wanted to know who this lovely specimen is, his name is Pedro Soltz.

Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman

DANTE

I woke up to an empty bed. Even after I had such a wonderful dream, he wasn't here.

I began to wonder what was wrong with me. Where did this sudden wave of sexual desire come from? Granted I was sexually attracted to Angel, but it seemed like the longer I was apart from him the more I wanted him.

It was strange, because I had never experienced anything erotic before Angel. He was the first that kissed me there, even if I did have underwear on.

I reveled in the thought of Angel going down on me. Kissing, and making a mess of things. His hands all over me, just...

Oh goodness, Lord forgive me.

I covered my face with my hands. My breathing had picked up without me noticing and I found myself incapable of not thinking about Angel.

Every other thought was, 'Angel this,' or, 'Angel that.'

Was I actually feeling this way because he was gone for five days now? It hasn't even been a week and being here alone was driving me insane.

I was literally in the middle of nowhere, the next house being about twenty miles from here.  If I stepped foot out of this house, I would most definitely get lost. Or worse, snatched up by one of the many enemies Angel seemed to have endless supply of.

I promised myself I wouldn't run, and I would help Angel piece together this big puzzle. It was proving difficult, being as though there was no one here to stop me from leaving. It was ironic, seeing as though I tried running away whenever the opportunity presented itself.

I knew the circumstances were jacked up, the way I met Angel was messed up. The whole situation was a big pile of dookie. Yet, I don't think I would have had it any other way. Minus the many times I was abducted and beat on, of course. If, Angel, would have just approached me like a normal man things would have definitely been different.

If he had come to me like a gentleman, what would be the reason in running away? When we would have developed a relationship first.

I sighed a heavy sigh, the truth was always bittersweet. And, nothing seemed to happen normally.

The cold air of the room engulfed my body completely. My eyes looked down to my naked chest, suddenly I remembered that I was also bare downtown. I shuddered from the coldness, and decided that I would get up today and walk throughout the house. I hadn't explored the house in it's entirety, and it seemed today was going to be another long, boring day.

•                                      •                                       •

ANGEL

I caressed my pistol. Fingers gliding up and down the silver steel. I sat myself on the edge of my desk, arms folded lazily across my lap with the pistol in my grasp. I could tell there had been a far off look in my eyes. Vito stared at me with such an intense glare. It was staring to bother me, however it didn't upset as it normally would have.

" What?" I asked him, irritation exuding from that one word.

" What's the matter with you?" He simply asked. He narrowed his gaze, and grabbed onto either arms of the chair falling back to rest himself against the headrest.