Chapter XI: The Traffic I

We pulled up in front of a modern home, somewhere backed up in the trees

We pulled up in front of a modern home, somewhere backed up in the trees. Preferably in the middle of nowhere since I didn't see any neighbors. It was so isolated.

He parked in front of the garage, and turned the car ignition off, opened his door and stepped out. I was going to do the exact same thing until he came to my side of the car and snatched the door open. In my head, I was just wondering if I should even look at him. Talk to him.

I mean after he had that gun pointed to my head I just lost all kinds of feelings for him. Or at least I think I did. I got this new sense from him that, he could snap on anybody. Close, or not. It was like he had only a tiny thread of patience. And his patience could wear (ware) thin so fast.

This made me afraid of him even more, but I couldn't show someone as pompous as himself that he terrorized me. I would only be gracing his ego.

" Do you think that today you could get out of the fucking car?!" He grumbled impatiently as he rubbed his temples. Leaning his arm on the top of the door, and side stepping when I finally got out of the car.

Taking a couple steps before him, he slammed the car door shut and hastily walked past me onto the paved walkthrough. Letting out a deep huff, I watched as he fidgeted with the keys. It wasn't long before he threw them all down to the ground and swore to the top of his lungs.

" fuccCCKKK!" I wasn't going to lie, I was ready to laugh it up. I had to cover my face and look the other way to keep me from laughing. I mean, this guy has to be in his late 20s or early 30s and he's throwing a tantrum? I feel bad for the person whose gonna have his kids.

A deep clearing of the throat snapped me out of my thoughts and I found him staring at me from the door.

I didn't moved onto the pavement yet, so I was still standing next to the garage. I gave him a face and he squinted his eyes at me, a deep frown pulling at his lips.

Did this man ever smile? He was so stiff that I was beginning to believe he was a robot. And by stiff I mean, emotionless.

It was like the only emotion he had was anger. He maybe a little funny, and a bit boring but, I don't know what goes through his mind when he's with me.

Is he upset, showing me whose boss? Because sometimes he really wants to strangle me. But then theres those times when he...

" Help me find the key!" He demanded, walking off of the paved steps into the dead leaves in the grass.

He lost the key? Does he even know where he hid it?

A long frown made its way to my lips, and I crossed my arms.

This night couldn't get any worse? How did he lose the key HE hid?

" Did you hear the fucking words that came out of my mouth?!" He questioned. I didn't answer and I turned my back on him pretending to look on the ground for the key.