Junior

Junior

1st September 2041 (Ash 37wks and 6 days, Georgie 34wks, Lexi 35wks and 1 day, Tahni 37wks)

Cade's POV

8:03am

"Happy Father's Day Babe." the soft sound of my wife's voice sent a shiver through me as her warm breath blew gently over my ear. Her moist soft lips wrapped around my ear lobe as she began to suck on it lightly. The feel of her body press into mine and it felt warm and smooth and I have to honestly say, I love waking up like this in the mornings.

"Open your eyes Daddy." she whispered and then suddenly her lips were gone and she was sitting up and leaning over me. My eyes opened as she asked and what I saw in front of me had me smile and sit up to get a better look at what our girls were holding.

"Wow, something smells awesome." I grinned as I sat up in the bed, careful to not let the covers reveal something they don't need to see. Ash moved slightly as sat up beside me, a quick glance in her direction and I noticed she was wearing my favourite satin nightie. She must have slipped that on when she helped the girls. I'm pretty sure we both ended up naked last night and what a night it was. Pregnancy sex is definitely up the top of the list for me. Such a fucking turn on and her horniness was off the charts.

"We's made you brekfas in bed Daddy." Mia smiled and walked closer and passed me the tray she has in her hands. I smiled and looked at all the delicious treats that was made. Toast with eggs and bacon and there was even a stack of pancakes. She looked relieved that I had taken the tray as it looks a little heavy for her to hold.

"Thank you baby girl. And what does Miss Evie have in her hands?" I asked Evie as I sat the tray on my legs and started to pick at the bacon that looked so crunchy. Just the way I like it.

"Juice." she said as she held out her tray that had a big glass of orange juice right in the centre. I reached out and grabbed it and placed it on the tray that was on my legs.

"Thanks bub." I smiled at Evie and she gave me this adorable look back. Then they were both looking at me eagerly and I chuckled as they both waited for me to dig into my breakfast. There was something else about the way they were looking at me, they've got something planned and I don't know what on earth it is but I can't wait to find out.

"This looks way too big for Daddy to eat on his own. How about you two jump up here and help me and Mummy eat this." I said and patted the bed below the tray and they were up and sitting on my legs before I had a chance to blink. Ash giggled beside me as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and rested her head against me. Her arm rubbing over her very now full baby bump. It was pretty amazing last night, when we were in the bath we could see Judd's foot sticking out.

"Thanks baby, best Father's Day yet." I looked down at Ash as she lifted her eyes met mine. She smiled and then moved her head and I felt her lips on bare chest.

"You're welcome. We love spoiling you and there's plenty more to come." she whispered and then got back into the position again. This time I noticed both her hands rubbing over her bump and she squirmed a little.

"Is he awake and causing you grief?" I asked her as I placed my hand over the top of her bump, the place where Judd always loves to kick the most. The first thing I noticed was how much tighter it felt. Like all that was underneath was a huge hard bowling ball. Well that's what it feels like.

"No, it's just another contraction." she said as she waved her hand dismissively. Well that's alri..Wait. What? I leaned back and moved back a little so I could get a better look at her.

"What was that?" I asked and was actually a little dumbfounded. Did I hear her correctly? Mia and Evie weren't that interested in what was going on, they were making sure that the pancakes didn't get wasted.