Crazy, Stupid, Love

Crazy, Stupid, Love

26th November 

Cade's POV

"Are you ready to do this?" I asked Aidan, we both stood in my room that I shared with her, which will be stripped bare, repainted and I'm definitely buying a new bed today. We waited until she left this morning to go to work before entering my house, Dad was already working on changing the locks, she'll get a shock when she gets back.

"Those sheets need burning." he scrunched his face up at the messy unmade bed, clearly he was in here with her as he's left some clothes scattered around the room. I'm also glad Mia was at day care as there was a few items scattered through the house that little eyes shouldn't be seeing, it was disgusting.

"Already on it, I lit the fireplace in the livingroom." Jace laughed as he walked through the door, it's such a family occasion, we are simply just throwing out the trash. I love this house, it's an old house built in the nineteen hundreds sometime, the walls are over a foot thick, the ceilings are high and ornate and all mine. The neighbours are gonna think we are stupid with having a fire going on hot day, but I don't care, some of this shit is better off burnt.

"Brax is missing out on all the fun." Nick laughed when he came in with a large yellow pair of cleaning gloves on with a garbage bag filled with whatever she had in the bathroom.

"Nice day to get snipped though, it's going to kill him not being able to have sex with Lexi for a while, sucks to be him." Jace laughed, yep, big brother had gone for his op today, I wonder how he's feeling right about now. Just the thought of having sore balls makes you want to rub them better, but five kids is plenty enough for them, I would've loved to have at least two more babies.

"Just wait until mad Maddox wants to jump up and down on his Daddy, I've got the camera all set." Nick had to hold his sides as he laughed that hard, we shouldn't be picking on our brothers pain, but it's hard not too pick on him a little. After the laughter died down we all got stuck into removing all of Annabelle's clothes and shit, how much crap does one woman need? Also good to see where half the money was going, she still had the price tags on most of them.

"Back in a sec." Aidan grinned and left the room as he looked down at his ringing phone. We had just finished putting all her things out under the verandah, I thought I could be at least a little civil about it, she just needs to wash everything she's got before she wears it. 

"I love that smile on his face, now I just need you to have one." Dad said as she took a rest, it's a hell of a lot more than what we had first thought, she'll need to get a trailer or truck to move this shit away.

"I'm happy Dad, in a way I feel kind of free, plus I have my baby girl in my life, that's all I need." I smiled, and it's true, I have one girl that I love like crazy and she's all mine. Mia means more to me than anything else on this planet and I'll be damned if I'm going to let anyone destroy that, I get to raise one beautiful, gorgeous little girl.

"Glad to hear it Cade." he patted me on the back before he walked away and grabbed himself a drink, Jace left as he had to go pick up Emmy from school, there's some gastro bug going around which sounds like it's everywhere, so I hope Mia don't get it. Nick had to go into Uni for a lecture or something, but it was nice to see him as he's always got his head in those books, I guess that's what happens when you want to be a doctor.

"That was Georgie." Aidan's smile was that bright I almost needed to put on my sunnies to shield myself from the glare.

"Oh yeah, another hot date huh?" I smirked, I was happy that thier first date went well, I knew as soon as I saw him the next morning, they make a cute couple.