P.S. I Love You

P.S. I Love You

7th July 2041 (Georgie 26wks 0 days, Ash 29wks 6 days, Lexi 27wks 1 day, Tahni 29wks 0 days)

Aidan's POV

I looked down at my sleeping girlfriend, my beautiful pregnant girlfriend and admired her gorgeous face. My love for Georgie is so overwhleming at times but the feeling of it is so amazing. Being with this wonderful woman has made my heart whole again and I'm glad she's in my life and Maci's. Carefully stepping closer to the side of the bed Georgie was spread out on, I leaned down and kissed her parted lips softly. She let out a small moan and then moved slightly before relaxing again.

"I love you." I whispered softly and then stood up staight and smiled down at her as she moved again. The bump hasn't made it easy for her to sleep lately and it's good to see her getting some rest. Not long now and we'll be meeting that little baby and it can't come any sooner. With another quick glance at my girl, I walked slowly out of our bedroom so I didn't disturb her more and then walked to Mace's room.

Mace and I are doing something special today. It's the right time to do this and it's the final part, the last piece I have to do to completely give myself to Georgie. Before I turned the handle for Maci's room, I looked down at my left hand, my thumb rolling the ring around that has been there since the day Callie put it there. The tattoo visible underneath the gold band, the new tattoo I had gotten to cover Callie's name. Her name is now delicately intertwined in a celtic pattern that I had gotten to cover it. I got a few strange looks from the tattoo guy but covering it was the better option.

"Mace honey, are you ready?" I called out for her as I opened the door. When I walked through the door, I chuckled and almost fell over all her clothes that she had spread out over the floor. Holy crap, she's almost four years old and she's already doing this. Fun times ahead for when she's in those teenage years. I've lived with Izzy and just this mess reminds me of her. I'm in deep trouble if she's anything like her Aunty.

"Yup." she called out, I started to pick up a few of her clothes that she had thrown all over the floor. She's a little cutie. I've already dressed her I just left her in here while I left Georgie a note, and she left this mess in that time. The last thing I need is Georgie freaking out when she wakes up and finds the house empty.

"Good girl, come on leave that until later." I said as I moved closer to where she was standing at her dressing table. I looked at all her little pink and purple girlie stuff all lined up neatly and in order. Nice to see she can keep that part of her room tidy.I waited another minute and when she finished, she turned around and she had found the small box I had hidden for when she's older. It's one of Callie's and inside it were all her rings.

"Sweetie, what are you doing with that?" I asked her as I got down to her level, I got down on my knees and held my hand out for the box. Mace walked up to me and placed it in my palm.

"Me give one Mummy too." she said and looked up at me with hopeful eyes. My heart melted and a big smile spread across my face, she's never been so adorable than right now. I looked down at the box and slowly lifted the lid, the first ring my eyes found was Callie's wedding ring. I picked it up and read the engraved words on the inside.

Aidan's Wife 14/02/36

Maci was looking at me curiously as I kept examining the ring. I never had the rings buried with Callie as I wanted to keep them for Maci, so she's got some special items of her mothers. It's moved me that she wants to give one away. I'm more warmed that she remembered what I had told her what we are doing today. This is something I need to do, it's the last step.

"It's pwetty Daddy." she said as she reached her small hand out and grabbed it from mine. She slipped it on each finger as she played with it, the emeralds and diamonds sparkled as it hit the light. Callie's engagement ring is it's other half and with a much bigger emerald in the centre with diamonds surrounding it. I found them in an antique store in America while we were travelling around, she loved them.