What Dreams May Come

8th May 2041

Georgie's POV (Georgie 17wks 3 days, Ashtyn 21wks 2 days, Tahni 20wks 3 days, Lexi 18wks 4 days)

My eyes fluttered open slowly as I had another restless sleep, the feeling of the other side of the bed empty and cold again. I rolled over carefully, taking my growing bump with me as I tried to snuggle into the bed again. This time my eyes staying locked to the space which is Aidan's side of the bed. It's been the same each morning since that day and my heart breaks a little more each day when I see him not in bed with me.

I don't know how long I laid there for but the sounds of footsteps getting closer to the bed had my insides flip upside down. Just like they do everytime I smell that heavenily scent filter through the air. The feel of the bed dipping behind me, the covers lifting slowly and the two strong arms wrapping around me and the pulling me back into that firm hard chest. Lips, soft tasty lips lightly pressed across the nape of my neck as I relaxed into the embrace.

"I love you." he whispered and then began to shower me in more light kisses that made my body tingle. He placed his hand over my naked belly, the feels of our baby moving made me smile, they know who their Daddy is.

"I love you too Aide." I whispered back and turned my face slightly so I can soak up his handsome face. I could see his lips curl into the gorgeous smile that I love and then he leaned in and pressed those lips to mine. The way he flicks his tongue inside my mouth and twists it with mine, makes me feel all giddy, I'm lucky I'm not standing right now. His hand then traveled teasing slow to where my aching core was dying for his special touch, no one has ever turned me on as much as Aidan Taylor has.

"I'm going to make slow sweet love to you baby." he whispered softly as his lips left mine and then trailed along my jaw ever so slowly. My skin covers with goosebumps as he inches his body gently over mine as his lips taste each inch of my neck. My knees were lightly nudged apart further as he placed himself op top of me, careful not put all his weight on me. I ran my hands slowly up his strong muscly arms, loving the feel of them as our eyes stay locked together. My eyes lingered over his body, scanning to make sure he was scratch free and he was. I'm not sure how many times I have to keep checking, I guess it's to reassure myself that he's here and he's alive.

"I don't know what I would've done if you died that day." I tried to hold back the sob as I let my fingers lightly trace over him. He told me that he loves it when I do that, it makes him feel better or something like that. I don't know what I would've done without him.

"I'm never leaving you Georgia, ever. I promise you that, I love you so fucking much." I could tell by the tone of his voice that he meant it and then glazing of his eyes had me wanting to soothe him more. I hate seeing him cry and it's usually all because of me lately.

"I need to feel you inside me, I need to feel how real you are." I cried silently as a tear slid down the side of my face. I never felt so scared in my life, when I woke up in that hosptial bed, seeing Aidan by myside. I thought I was dreaming and seeing a ghost, well I did at one stage, I swear I did. Without another word he inched into me so slowly, his mouth covered mine again and then he gently rocked back and forth. The heat from him making me calm almost instantly, he really is here. Even though when he makes love to me like this, I always feel like I'm in heaven.

"I'm going to resign from the force." Aidan said as he slipped on his boxers, our love making session was long, powerful and just what I needed this morning. I looked at his yummy body through the mirror as I sifted through my top drawer for some comfortable knickers to wear. My hands constantly rubbing over the baby, I'm so in love with this bump and I'm always staring at it through the mirror. It just looks so cute.