Baby Boom

Baby Boom

31st July 2041 (Ash 33 wks 2 days, Georgie 29 wks 3 days, Lexi 30wks 4 days, Tahni 32 wks and 3 days)

Ashtyn's POV

God I feel like a blimp, my feet are swollen and my back is absolutely killing me. This little guy is causing so much pain this past week or two and it just increases by the day. I don't think I'll be able to get out of bed soon and according to Lexi, these Taylor boy babies are the biggest. Something to look forward to, not. But less than seven weeks to go and I'll be holding him in my arms and be finally rid of the aches and pains.

Today the pregnant chicks of the Taylor family are meeting up for brunch with the matriarch female of the family, Summer and having a relaxing kid free day. Cade had taken Mia and Evie to daycare with Aidan, who took Maci. Those two girls of ours have so much energy and it's getting harder to keep up with them. I might have to get Cade to stay home for the last couple of weeks, just so I can move around the house without the worry of running after one of them. That's how sore I've been getting.

It's also been five weeks since I last saw my bestie, I really wish she would've stayed here. I know she gets a little irritating sometimes but she's an amazing girl and I miss her like crazy and there's no one here to annoy me. When she came out of the appointment, she was very distant and I could tell that it wasn't her behind those eyes anymore. Something had changed in her and when she said she needed time away to get her self back, I knew she had to go.

I could also tell that she'd fallen in love with Jace. Now my little Macca was not one for the L word, and probably that feeling alone scared her to death. In the corners of my eyes, I watched their whole silent interaction and it was at that moment I knew. Jace was feeling the same but I could tell that they both hadn't admitted it to themselves. I wonder if they had spent a few more weeks together and told each other that they liked the other and started dating officially? We'll never know now.

She'd probably be still here if Jace wasn't already having a baby with Tahni. The woman that he already has three daughters with. Poor girl, I do feel sorry for her for getting caught in the middle of that, but it's too late now. Now look what's happened, she gave up something that she swore she'd never do. I'd never be able to go through with it. A knock at the door startled me as I was in my own spaced out world with my legs up on the couch and the sounds of some classical music played in the background. I thank Georgie for the music, it does help me relax faster plus I think Judd loves it.

"Hey Ash, can you snore any louder?" Georgie giggled as she walked through to the living room where I was resting. I turned my head slightly so I could see her, she was glowing beautifully and her belly was popping like mine.

"More like snorting with my eyes open." I laughed and sat up slowly, holding my massive bump as I go. I feel so breathless when I sit up for too long, his legs and feet dig into my ribs and I swear he's trying to suffocate me.

"Same thing. Anyways, are you ready to go?" she asked as she stood with her legs parted a little and she was swaying her hips from side to side gently as she rubbed over her belly. At least I'm not in this alone.

"Yeah, give me a sec. I need to pee again." I chuckled as I felt the baby roll on my bladder. Damn this kid is driving me bananas. If I can't breath, I'm sitting on the toilet leaking every five minutes. He is definitely like his Daddy and never gives me five minutes peace. I got up and did what I had to do and then when I got back out to the living room, Georgie was pacing around the room, she too looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Has the doc estimated how big your baby is?" I asked her as we walked out to the car. She stopped and frowned, then rubbed her belly again, she's been doing that a lot today. I hope that's not real labour, that baby is not ready to be born yet, Aidan would go nuts if anything happened before it's estimated time.