Untamed Heart

Untamed Heart

2nd May 2041

Georgie's POV (Georgie 16 weeks and 4 days)

My hands rubbed over my belly, I smiled as I felt the baby move and then there was a light kick. The first time I did feel them was last week and it was the best thing ever. I love being pregnant, although Aide will disagree with that as my emotions are just flying all over the place. With it being the last week of our two weeks school holidays, I'm looking forward to the next term of school. . One thing I love about my job, I only have to work forty weeks a year, plus those are only five days a week. But there are added days for meetings and preparing lessons and all that, so it's still not bad. As much as Aidan hates the idea, I will be working until I'm about thirty six weeks unless instructed by my doctor not too. So today, Maci and I will be heading over to Izzy's, she can play with her cousins while I chill with my bestie.

"Mace honey, are you ready?" I called out to her as she had ran off and went to go play with her dolls once Aidan had left for work. In that time I managed to squeeze in a quick shower and get dressed. Maci had her bath last night, so all she needs to do is get dressed. Today is such a special day for her and Aide, it's Callie's birthday, I'm happy to celebrate it with them and I would never want to take that away from them. They need this and I will try and make it as good for them as I can, even if I do feel like I shouldn't intrude on there time to remember.

"Yup, go see Mummy now?" she asked as she ran into the bedroom where I was folding the load of washing that had already been washed and dried this morning. That phone call at one this morning woke me up, so I spent about an hour or so cleaning, I just couldn't sleep after that. Now Aide is off working and not home as planned. He does look so fucking sexy in that uniform though, I only wish he never has to wear it. I hate it so much.

"Do you want to wait until Daddy gets home first? Then we can all go together." I said with a smile as I saw that she was dressed and even tried to do her hair. She's so cute, she'll definitely be a heartbreaker when she's older. I don't mind that she calls us both Mummy, I mean, Callie is her mother and I wouldn't care if she kept calling me Orgie. She does tell everyone that she's special because she's got two Mummy's, an angel one and a cuddly one. My heart melted when I heard that the first time, what else was I meant to do about this situation.

"Otay." she smiled, I felt relieved that she agreed. I don't want to take her there without Aidan, he needs to be there when she goes. We'll just have to wait until he gets home later, and I hope he's home soon. We are having a dinner at Summer and Matt's place tonight, Callie's Dad and brother will be there to. It's also the first night Cade and Ash will be home from their honeymoon, so I know Cade and Aidan will want to catch up with each other. Those two never go a day without checking in with the other, it's cute sometimes how Aide would go off and spend an hour on the phone with his twin, even when he's right across the road.

After fixing her hair, and packing her bag that she filled with her favourite dolls and books, we headed off to Izzy's place. I wonder if she's in a better mood today, she thinks that Dec is purposely not getting her pregnant. The poor bloke doesn't even get a chance to walk though the front door most days without getting attacked by his wife. When we got there the door flew open after we spent about two minutes ringing the door bell. A frazzled looking Izzy stood there, her hair was a complete mess and her top inside out and backwards. Looks like Mace and I interrupted sexy time with Dec.

"Is it safe?" I chuckled as I looked at my friend with raised brows, she was also trying to catch her breath and her face was flushed. Dec then chose that moment to appear from behind her, his face held a grin and as he stepped past Izzy, he gave her a kiss.