She's Having a Baby

She's Having a Baby

20th September 2041 (Lexi 37 weeks and 6 days and Georgie 36 weeks and 5 days)

Brax's POV

Standing under the spray of the hot water as it pelts down me, I sigh with relief as my body feels like it's been trampled by a herd of cattle. It's just so good to get at least five minutes of peace from the kids, even if it is in the shower. I must admit it's like this every morning but it's still nice to escape for those few minutes before heading into the madness. Trix was up half the night screaming her head off as her teeth are coming through, it's just a never ending cycle and it's just going to continue when the next baby comes.

Turning off the water after a few more minutes, can't stay in there too much longer as I have to organise Jax and Xahlia for school and Alex is off to kindy today. I've also taken a few weeks off work as my wife is very pregnant and can't cope with Maddox and TrixiBelle on her own during the day. Maddox would exhaust her after just five minutes, so at least if I'm here I can do the running around for her. As I stepped out of the shower cubile and reached out for a towel I noticed a figure standing by the door. It was one of those moments where you almost die from fright.

"Jaxon! What the hell?" I asked him as I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist and then jumped onto the bath mat as I almost slipped on the wet floor. Fucking hell, is this kid trying to kill me? With the water still dripping from my hair, I turned to face him and he was looking at me like he didn't care that he had scared me half to death.

"Will my willy be that big when I get bigger?" he asked as he pointed down to my crutch where the towel I had wrapped around me was now in a pile near my feet. How did I not notice it falling? I reached down to pick it up and then make sure it was fully secured before I looked at my son.

"Probably, but they come in all shapes and sizes so don't freak out too much if yours is different." I said as I tried to remember what Dad had said to me the first time I had asked the same thing. No point in sugar coating it, he's going to need to know these things one day, may as well tell him. I walked over to the basin and found another towel that was folded on the counter and began to dry my hair.

"Is it normal for it to get hard and stand up?" he asked curiously, I stopped moving the towel and I looked at him, he was looking at me patiently as he waited fror my answer. Has he seen mine like that or is he talking about himself? Lex and I are always sure to lock the door before we have sex, as it is not easy having five kids in the house at night. It's not that easy as it was when it was just the two of us. That also means my wife is out of bed because that door was locked before I came in here. There's nothing better than morning sex and this mornings session was up there with some of our best work. So gonna miss pregnant Lexi.

"It is and you'll find that a lot in the mornings or when your turned on by someone." I said as I looked down at him. He's gonna be taller than I am, he's already shoulder height with Lexi. His face scrunched a little and he tilted to the side as he thought about what I had said. The thing he said next I wasn't prepared for and never thought he's be saying it at his age. This kid never holds back any details, it sure will be interesting to hear the conversations we'll have when he's old enough to start having sex.

"Am I allowed to play with it in bed? And sometimes in the shower when I wash? Is it normal?" he asked and I was completely stunned. He's asking my permission if he can jack himself off, I'll have to ask Dad if I had asked him that one.

"Don't tell Mum I told you this okay. This is Father and Son talk only, got it?" I warned him as I grabbed his hand and then led him into my now empty bedroom and sat him down on the bed. Sitting beside him and turned to face him. Lexi will cut my dick off if she finds out what I've told him, but he's asked so I'm going to tell him.