The Princess Bride

The Princess Bride

19th April 2041 (Ashtyn 18 wks and 4 days, Georgie 14 wks and 5 days, Lexi 15 wks and 6 days, Tahni 17 wks and 6 days)

Cade's POV

I stood in front of the floor length mirror with my twinny beside me, our reflections showing us off in our black suits. Ash and I wanted a small family wedding that was not too flashy and over the top, just something simple and nice that we can exchange our vows and then celebrate. With it being Ash's twenty first birthday today as well, I'm sure there will be plenty of fun happening after we say I do. My hair though, I sighed and rubbed a hand over my very bald head.

"At least we didn't go crazy and all end up at the tattoo shop." Aide chuckled as he watched my hand glide over my head. It's got that really rough feel to it and it looks absolutely horrible. Ash is tormenting me by shutting up shop and not letting me have sex with her. She better stop that ban tonight though, because I want to make love to my wife before we go to sleep.

"That's true." I chuckled and fiddled with the tie again. I turned around and looked at Dad as he walked through the door, we were getting ready at his place as the girls were all at my place. I'm dying to see my sexy bride in her dress, with my baby's bump poking out of it. This week has been filled with final arrangements for tonight, and also going for our routine ultrasound. Seeing our baby growing is the sweetest thing and I can already tell that he or she has their mummy's nose, I just wish we found out whether the baby is a boy or a girl now. Oh well, it will be a surprise when it's born.

"Your mother would have killed me if she saw something happen to my hair before the big day, I'm surprised your alive to see this day." Dad laughed as he came and stood beside us, he was wearing the same kind of suit.

"I may as well have been , she totally flipped out, banned sex and I've been sleeping on the damn couch every night since then. She said something about I had to learn a lesson or some bullshit." I grunted and walked over to the dresser in what used to my room at Mum and Dad's and picked up the rings. Dad and Aidan laughed more and I shot them a glare. I am not in the mood, I just want to marry my girl and then have her scream my name so loud.

"Serves yourself right, always sleep with one eye open. I always did whenever Uncle Kaleb took me out drinking." Dad laughed, I let out a chuckle and nodded, I guess he's right there. I took another quick glance in the mirror before I took a deep breath, I'm getting married today. I'm only twenty three and I'm already getting married for the second time. The divorce from Annabelle was settled just a few weeks ago, so it's good for today. This time around though, everything feels better, I just have to look at Ash and know that I've made the right choice, she's what I need in my life. Mia absolutely loves her, she's always excited when they all make things, and play together, something that she never had with Anna.

"Do you have the bracelets for the girls?" I asked Dad as we made our way down stairs where the rest of the males of the family were dressed and ready to party. Ash and I wanted to get Mia and Evie something special for our big day, as they are a big part of it as well. On each bracelet we had their names engraved and they both have their birthstone on them as well, which is Topaz.

"Cade, you need to chill. We have everything, and everyone, it's all going to work out as planned." Dad said calmly, I sighed and tried to think positive as I wanted to believe that it was all going to be fine. Mum hasn't come face to face with my new mother in law yet, and neither has dad. That surely has not got a good ending.

"Yeah, listen to your old man." Brax chuckled as he walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He looks like he's buzzing, I bet Lexi gave him a special treat before they parted for the afternoon. I can feel the nerves building up, I know I don't need to feel like this but it's just me wanting to see Ash already. I looked around the room and saw Nick and his boyfriend Emerson, he's pretty cool and was awesome to hang out with the other night, he's heaps of fun. Tyler was chatting to Uncle Kaleb and Cam, while Gage was over with the girl doing their hair. Dec was making sure the triplets were all clean and neat, as Hudson and Noah were running around naked, outside in the mud. Lucky their mother wasn't here to see that, so Dec quickly chucked the three of them in the bath. Nate and Adam were making sure the cameras were set, they are doing our photography, just like we wanted, nothing that cost too much.