Chapter 9

I eventually calm down and fall asleep in Luke's arms. I wake up and look at the clock. 4:30 wow I've been asleep for a while. I look to my right to see luke stirring.

"Babe are you okay now?" He asks

"Yeah I'm fine now let's get lunch I'm starving." I say.

"That's my girl. Nandos?"

"Yes!" I yell. We take a bus down to the mall. Once we reach nandos I get us a table and sit.

"Look who we have here. Babe what's up?" Jackson asks.

"Don't call me babe Jackson." I say.

"Wow gotten a bit feisty."

"Only because your dick is soft." I retort.

"Listen here you little slut since when can you talk to me you c-"

"Tilda who is this." Luke comes to the rescue.

"Tildas ex. See you round hot stuff."

"She is my hot stuff."

"Goodbye Jackson." As he walks off.

"Let's go back and eat this shit."

"No the others will steal it."

"Good point lets eat here." So we eat at nandos and when we finish we decide to walk back to the dorm.

"Hey guys" mikey says with Kyla snuggled on him on the couch.

"Hey" we both say.

"If you guys went to nandos imma fricking kill you both!" Georgia says. We both look at each other then run straight up to luke and mines dorm. I looked at the clock and laughed. Luke came in 10 seconds after.

"What's funny babe?" He asks.

"That we spent almost 5 hours in nandos." I say as he hope into bed with me.

"But they were the greatest 5 hours of my life." He whispers in my ear.

"Why was that."

"Coz I was with you." He says. I snuggle into his chest as I hear something going on downstairs. I look at Luke and he hears it to. We tip toe out of our room and go sit by the doorframe of the kitchen and listen in.

"I don't care Michael!"

"I was drunk Kyla!" He shouts back.

"Yet you still slept with her!" She yells back.

"How many times to I have to bloody tell you I was drunk!"

"Do you remember anything from that night?" She asks.

"I-I.no"

"Well I hope you don't remember us being together." She whispers. I look at Luke and he looks back.

"W-what?" He whispers.

"Were done Michael. Until you realize how much it hurts to have someone you love betray you." She says as she walks out. Luke and I realize she is at the door and run back to our dorm.

"Did she?"

"I think she did" I respond.

"Do you think the-"

"Maybe but it will take her a while to forgive him properly." Just then we hear a knock on our door. I go and answer it. I look through the peephole to see Kyla with her tear stained cheeks.

"Oh my god Kyla what happened." She didn't need to tell me I already knew the whole thing but I thought it was good to ask.

"M-Michael slept with another girl." She chokes out.

"Oh my god what odd you do?" I ask in concern

"I-I broke up with him" she says before sobbing again.

"Shh it's okay you can stay here tonight luke can you please get a mattress." I say. He grabs a mattress and lays it on the floor then she hops into bed and the lights go off. We all go to sleep.

(AN): okay hi guys I need you to read this book by an amazing girl. It's called end up here by thentheresashton. It is amazing and she inspire me to write a book. I am one of the characters in there and she is one of the characters in here but bye for now my lovelies.

Can you guys please comment if it's good