Chapter 10

I wake up with arms looped around me.

"Luke I need to get up." I whisper

"No you don't you have to stay with me!" He yells

"Do you want breakfast?" I ask.

"You can get up!" He yells.

"Good do you want pancakes?"

"Yes!" He yells back. I walk down to the kitchen and hear luke yelling something to the guys and feet rushing to the kitchen.

"TILDAS MAKING US PANCAKES!" He yells. And I hear feet running towards me.

"When will they be done?" Georgie asks

"Well if you want them done quicker you could all help." I say. Thinking that they Wont want any if they have to help.

"Okay" they all respond.

"Michael get the flour. George eggs. Ash milk. Luke sugar. Cal don't run away! Arliah salt. Kyla frying pan. Calum Thomas hood get your ass back here now!" I yell.

"Sorry sir!" He yells with a salute.

"I would think you should be." I say everyone put down their things and watched.

"Who said for you guys to stop?" I asked.

"No one sir!" They all responded.

"Well then get back to work." I say. Half an hour later the pancakes are black and the kitchen is a mess. I grab a pancake and take a bite. So do the others.

"Who's up for Taco Bell?" I ask as I spit the food onto my plate. Seven hands shoot up into the air.

"Let's go then peasants!" Ashton yells. We all hop into two cars. Ashton's and Mikey's. Luke, George, me and ash get in his car and mikey, Kyla, cal and Arliah hop in michaels. I text Kyla a few things to make sure she is okay.

Me: ky I want you to talk to Michael and say you need to talk. Give him a second chance I know he stuffed up a few things but you need to move on. Xx

Kyla❤️ : I was going to do it today once we get out of Taco Bell you need to take the boys and girls somewhere so I can talk to him xx.

Me: okay we are nearly there let's stop now.

Kyla❤️: okay see you in a min.

We get into Taco Bell and order our food to go out. We eat in the park and sit there for a couple of hours then decide to go back and clean up. I take the boys and Kyla grabs michaels hand.

Kyla POV.

Til takes everybody back to clean up and I grab michaels hand.

"Before you say anything Kyla I'm sorry. My friends took me out to the club to celebrate you being my girlfriend then I had to many drinks and ended up in her bed. We didn't do anything though..."

"Michael I know okay I just wanted to say that I'm going to give you a second chance. But it wont come easily. I won't trust you completely for a while but if you want a second chance here it is-" before I could say anything he lifted me off the ground and kissed me.

"Yes I want that second chance Kyla and I will never do anything to hurt you." He said as we walked hand in hand back to the dorm.

"I'm guessing you guys made up then?"Tilda asks

"Yeah we did now can we have some food?" I ask.

"That's my girl"michael says.

"Love you babe" he says.

"Love you more highlighter."

"Impossible" he says

AN okay this is short but I am at my cousins all day today double update later if your lucky.