Chapter 4

I woke up to banging on Georgie's and mines bedroom door.

"Tilda! Georgie' Get up we are going to town in 20 minutes!" Luke yells.

"Lucifer if you are banging on my door why don't you just come in!"

"I'm comingggggg" he says in a sing song voice. As he runs and jumps on my bed.

"Hi Lukey"

"Hi tilly"

"Did you know the door was open the entire time."

"I know but if I came in that wouldn't have gotten you up"

"True but you didn't have to bang on it so loud."

"He wanted to bang something else but that was asleep!" Micheal yells.

"Shuttup Michael."he yells as I giggle

"Okay love birds either get out of the room and be gross somewhere else or get a room!" Georgie yells.

"Okay how about I get sleeping beauty up and u get the boys up and I will try and make us look presentable."

"Done and whoever loses has to by Starbucks for everyone."

"Done know get out so I can make myself look presentable!"

"Babe, you always look presentable." Luke says as I peck his cheek.

"Get a room!" Georgie says as we both laugh.

"Oh can I borrow your phone for music mine is dead?" Luke asks

"Sure whatever" I say as I chuck him my phone. I sho him out of my room and get ready for our town date with the boys.I grab my phone off the kitchen counter and see 4 new contacts.

Little penguin

Calum should get a hood

Mikey won't have any hair by 2020

Ashton's nerdy self

"Lucas I see you came up with the contacts in my phone then."

"Yeah now get in the car we goin shopping bitches!" Luke yells. I plugged my phone in and hit shuffle and 21 guns by green day comes on and everybody starts to sing. 15 minutes later we get to the Sydney mall and get out while we sort groups.

" okay so how about Tilda,cal,ash and Kyl-"

"No I want to be with Tilda!" Luke yells

"I need to be with Lukey"

"Okay fine children how about luke,Tilda,ash and georgie then me Kyla mikey and Arliah?"

"Sounds good bye!" As we run to of course Starbucks. We get our drinks then walk back to topshop while we wait for the others when they arrive we go back to campus.

"Oh there's a sheet of paper on the ground here"

"Read it cal"

'Dear 5 seconds of summer and the 02s these are you sechdules for classes you all have individual classes then band classes. Sincerely yours margreat jones.' We all read our sechdules and look at each other.

"Yay I'm with Tilda!" luke screams as we hi five.

"I got georgie" ash says as they hug

"Kyla" mikey says

"Yeah I got my one true love!" Cal says and we all start laughing. Later the night consists of movies and pop corn and everyone begin tired. I ended up falling asleep on Luke.

"Tilda get up babe or I will have to carry you"

"Nooo Lukey please carry me"

"Fine but that means I'm sharing a bed with you. Cal and ash are having a fight at the moment"

"Yeah that's fine" as he picks me up and carrys me up to my room he puts he down on my bed and snuggles next to me.

"Night Lukey"

"Night baby"I hear the sound of a camera flash and hear ashton saying oh this will be good......