Chapter 8

"We are going to......pizza planet" he finally says.

"Lucas did you make me get dressed up for pizza planet?"

"Um maybe?" He says.

"Oh boy when we get back are you in trouble. But I'm hungry now so let's go." We walk into the pizza planet store.

"Can you get me...-

"I know I know. Pepperoni pizza with extra barbecue sauce and no onions." He says with a grin.

"You get the same thing everytime." He says. As I make a heart with my hands.

"Yeah yeah love you to go choose a table cupcake." He says. 10 minutes later he returns with our pizzas. We eat the pizza in silence I mean seriously why talk when you have pizza in your face. Once we finished we head back to the dorm and just watch movies. Then at about 1 am we decide to go to bed. I start to take my bracelets off and luke watches but I forget about the scars and shove my bracelets back on.

"T-til are th-those?"

"Nno Luke I swear."

"Show me then" he demands. I start to take my bracelet off and show him tears slipping down my face.

"W-when did you do it?" He asks his voice shaky.

"A few months ago." I reply.

"W-why?" He chokes out.

"Everything just became to much and I-I couldn't handle it so I tried it." I say.

"How man-"

"Several. I've done it several times. But as soon as I came here I stopped."

"Please not again" he whispers

"I-I promise" I manage to say. He picks up my wrist and kisses every single scar.

"Now let's go to bed." He says.

"Okay but I need to tell George something first then I will be back."

"Okay babe" I walk out to George and Ashs room and knock on the door. Come in I hear.

"Can I talk to George?"

"Sure" ash responds.

"Hey chicka what's up?" She says.

"Luke found out about my scars." I mumble.

"Oh my gosh so did ash. How did he take it."

"I promised to never do it again what about you." I respond

"Um I said no promises but as long as I'm here I won't."

"Okay now I have to go"

"Okay babe see you tomorrow." She says

"Yep bye." I sing....... In the morning the birds sing really loud. We have classes today. I say to myself. Then I get a text.

'If you fail or get kicked out don't even bother coming home it read.' I locked my door and went straight to my bathroom and sat there and cried. I started to have a panic attack when I hear a noise outside the door.

"Tilda?babe? What's wrong? Open the door?"

"N-no l-Luke g-go a-away." I respond.

"Told baby please open the door." He says as I walk over to the door and unlock it.

"Oh my fricking god what happened?" He asks as I hand him my phone.

"Til who sent this?" He asks as I shrug my shoulders. And start shaking again.

"Til your having a panic attack you need to calm down I'll tell the boy-"

"No please don't tell the boys or the girls I don't want any of them."

"Do you want me?" He asks

"Yes Luke please stay at least till classes start."

"No I'm staying for the whole day."

"No don't miss cla-"

"Matilda I am missing class because of my beautiful girlfriend who doesn't deserve this kind of shit."

"Thank you luke." I say

"Okay now let's just lie down here and calm down okay." He says as I snuggle into his chest and eventually fall asleep.