Chapter six

My room looks different. I'm in Luke's. That's why we swapped rooms last night all the girls are now sharing a room with one of the guys.

"Morning baby we have school today." Luke says as he looks down at me.

"Yeah we do we better get ready." I sag in more of a whisper.

"Okay." He says before we both get up. I chuck on black skinny jeans a maroon sweater black scarf with white converse all stars. I try to curl my hair but in the end just put it up in a messy bun. My first class was instruments with mikey.

"Michael I have instruments with you!" I yell down the stairs.

"Yayayayay! I have a class with Tilda. Na na na na na na!"

"Shuttup Michael I have most of my classes with her!" He yells.

"Her is right here and has a name!" I yell as I walk out into the kitchen to smell pancakes.

"Ash these look amazing."

"But they taste even better" he says.

"I bet they do. Can I have one?" I ask

" Tilda there is rules in this house and one of those rules are take whatever you can before Michael wakes up."

"Then I better obey the rules." I say

"Yes now eat up peasant." After the pancakes are gone Michael wakes up and gets ready. Luke and I walk together as he takes me to my first class with Michael.

"I'll see you in textiles til."he says at my ear.

"Okay bye Lukey." I say.

Georgie POV

I have my first class with....ashton. Yay. I thought to myself. I walked out of our room alone and started to hear someone calling my name.

"George! Wait George babe what's wrong." He asked.

"I-I'm just really scared ash." I say now crying.

"Of what baby girl?"

"O-of everything classes teachers friends." I say.

"Well I know one good thing."

"What's that?"

"That each class you have one of the boys or myself are in it."

"I love you ash."

"I love you more George"

"Impossible" I say as I grab his hand and we walk to class.

Tilda POV

"In instruments who can use a micro phone?" The teacher asks and I shoot my hand up.

"Tilda okay do you know anyone in here that can play the guitar?" She asks.

"Yes"

"You and your partner will be choosing a song and performing it to the class.

"Okay"we choose I miss you by blink 182.

'Where are you and I'm so sorry I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight.

I need somebody and always this sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime

As I swear I counted the webs from all the spiders catching things and eating their insides like indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain. Stop this pain tonight.......' And everybody claps and cheers.

"I hope you like this kid Tilda because you will be doing a lot more together." After instruments I had textiles with Luke. We made a box and carved our names into it nothing to exciting. Then we went back home had pizza then went to bed.