Chapter 12

Once we arrive at Starbucks Luke decides to get my drink and pay for it when I insisted I could pay for it myself.

"Sir I can pay for it myself" I say.

"But bug I insist" he says back.

"Fine" I say as I slump into my chair.

"Naw did my baby girl get upset?" He asks

"Yes" I say in response. He slides over closer to me and whispers in my ear.

"Will going on a date fix it?" He asks

"Yes"

"Umm guys" Georgie says

"Yeah what's up?" I ask.

"Well umm it takes 30 minutes from here to get to the dorms and umm we have only 15."

"Shit!" I say as I grab my drink and we all sprint to the car. We get back before the teacher does because we were all in the same class. Electives. We all chose the same topic because we wanted to be together in at least one class. We chose food.

"Good morning class today we are making pizza" he says and looks around the other way.

"We get to make pizza?" I ask

"Yes mrs Anderson we do" he says

"Cool" I say. He keeps talking and we make our pizzas. Luke and I decide to be together and make pepperoni. We stack it with cheese. We put it in the oven and wait luke goes to get a drink. He gets himself a drink then returns with a handful of flour and smashes it against my face.

"Luke!" I yell.

"Mrs Anderson what seems to be the problem?" The teacher asks as he walks over.

"Oh oh she tripped and fell into the flour." Luke says.

"Did you really" he asks sternly.

"Yes I did" I say.

"Well I suggest that you get that washed off." He says smirking.

"I'll help her!" Luke says. We walk out and head off to the dorm to change and shower. I get in the shower and feel the warm water run down my body. Then I remember why I was in there I had already let the water get to my hair and was sticking fast.

"Shit!" I say. Rubbing my hair fast. It comes out after about half an hour. I grab my towel and walk to my dorm. I chuck on a light sweater and white washed denim shorts. I go to check the time and gasp. 4:30. It took me 3 hours too wash all that crap out.

"Luke!" I scream. And run to the kitchen.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asks.

"How long was I in the shower?" I ask

"15 minutes "he says."

"Really babe check again" I say.

"Shit you were in there for longer than that" he says

"Ya think" I say....