Chapter 20 - when thoughts collide

Wow I think I don't know what will happen anymore?...
I need to tell someone the first person I have to tell is georgie she will hopefully understand. I walk up to georgie and grab her arm.
"Um George can I er talk to you?" I ask.
"Sure bebz what's wrong?" I take her into my room and close the door.
"Till your scaring me..." She says.
"Georgie I really need to tell someone and you are like my sister and I can tell you anything and you won't judge me right?"
"Matilda tell me what you did now..." She says.
"Well um I sorta-"
"Matilda!" She yells.
"fineisortagavelukeablowjob" I say in a rush.
"You fucking did what?" She asks in a tone that I hate. I burst out laughing.
"I'm kidding I'm kidding" I say.
"Bloody better be" she says and scowls.
"Well okay now for real this time. You know austin my ex?" I ask.
"That fat and ugly one?"
"Yeah him" I say.
"What about him?" She asks.
"He sort of um well-"
"Spit it out!" She says.
"I saw him at the park and he came up and kissed me" I say and look down.
"Did you kiss him back?" She asks sternly.
"No I didn't but he thinks we are still together" I say.
"Well you are not tell him that"
"I will" I say.
"Good. Now I'm feeling like mean girls and chinese is the best option right now" she says.
"Amen to that" I say and we walk out to get the movie.
3 hours later we are packing up the chinese boxes before the boys get home. Just as we put them in the bin my phone rings. Oh god my ringtone is terrible. I think I really want another. Meh I'll do it later. I grab my phone and answer it as I walk out the back.
"Hello"
"Hello Matilda it's Macey from the Sydney base hospital I'm calling to inform you that you brother Liam just passed away" as I heard those words my heart sunk. Not Liam. He's my other half. He can't be gone.
"Please please tell me you are pranking me" I say between sobs.
"I'm really sorry to say but I'm not" just after Macey says this Georgia walks out. She sees me crying and runs over.
"Oh my god til what happened?" She asks.
"L-Liam d-d-died" I say and collapse into a mess in her arms.
"Wait wait wait who told you this?" She asks.
"Grab my phone please George she's still on" she grabs my phone and user enough Macey is still on the line.
"I'm so sorry Matilda. He just passed after the got him o-"
"Out of where"please tell me"
"The car. He was in an accident and when the car collided someone called an ambulance but he died at the hospital"
"Thank you for everything Macey" I say and hang up. Next thing I know Georgia is on my phone and dialling a number.
"Hey Luke? Yeah it's George can you please come here fast" she says.
"Yeah yeah it's urgent to.da needs you. Okay see you soon bye" Luke is coming back just for me. Half an hour later Luke is rushing through the dorm trying to find us.
"Tilda?where is she?" I run into his arms. "Baby what happened? Are you okay?"
"I-I'm fine but Liam is dead" I sob into his shoulder.
"What Liam? How? When? Where?"
"He was in a crash and didn't make it" I say. We end up in a mess of tears on the couch snuggled into each other. Next thing I know Ashton is jumping on us.
"Ashton get you lacy ass off us" I say.
"Nigga you must be on drugs. So stop. Rewind. And take another sniff" he says.
"Fuck off" I yell.
"Jeez what up with you?" He asks.
"ASHTON IM ALLOWED TO BE SAD AND GRUMPY MY BROTHER JUST FUCKING DIED!" I yell. And burst into tears.
"Ohmy god Tilda I'm so sorry I didn't know" he says and wraps his arms around me.
"No no I know you didn't its fine"

Hey guys I'm back can you please comment some books you guys think are
good and I will try my best to read them! Thanks you guys!
Peace love rubber gloves, 😘