22- just saying

George pov
In 15 minutes Calum comes running through the door with bags in his hands, drops them and comes rushing towards me.
"George I'm so so sorry I didn't think she was gonna attack you! Hell I didn't even think she would come back. I wish I never love her!" He yells.
"Cal it's ok I just have a few scratches" I say cautiously. He didn't need to know about the scrapes.
"Show me" he says.
"No" I say back
"George if you aren't gonna show me she must cave done more than just scratch" he says firmly. I hold back the tears and lift my sleeve and the hem of my shirt. I show him the scrapes.
"George I'm so sorry" he says and wraps me in a hug."
"Cal it's okay" I say.
"But it's not she h-"
"Calum Thomas hood if you think I am wrong you shall forever be banished"
"Georgia Tiana killman I'm right and you are wrong" he says back.
"Fine fine fine!" I say and walk out of the room.
Tilda pov
I walk out of the hotel holding onto Luke's arm for support we call a cab and get in.
"Luke what do you think is going to happen?" I ask unsurely
"Baby to be honest I really don't know but I know that you will get through it." He says reasuredly
"Thank you" I say as we pull up to the gates. Just as I walk out I see my brothers coffin on the grass. But then I see my mother as she runs over.
"Matilda darling I'm sorry baby girl" she coos
"Hello mother and it's not your fault" I say giving her a hug,
"Mother do-do you reckon they would let me see him once more?" I ask
"If you ask them nicely they just might" she says. I pay her back and walk over to a man in a black suit.
"Excuse me sir but would I please be allowed to see him I'm his sister well twin actually" I say.
"Because of how polite you were you may" he says with a grin.
"Thankyou" I say and walk over to the coffin. I sit down on the little seat and start talking to him like he's actually there with me.
"I'm sorry Liam if I was just there maybe I could've saved you and stopped it I could've called an ambulance quicker and I could've saved your life..." I say as I start to cry.
"I'm so so sorry" I say as I kiss the three middle fingers and place them were his head would be.
The service started half an hour ago and it was now time for me to speak.
"I think I can do it alone" I whisper to luke.
"Okay babe I believe in you and so does he" he whispers back as I walk on stage.
"Well hi Im Liam's sister well twin and according to my mother I was older by 2 minutes so I'm older which means I should've been there to protect him. I wish i was there to protect him. You see I got this call at 4 pm on Wednesday from Liam asking me if I wanted to go on a trip with him to the opera house to see a theatre thing but I said no that college was to much and I couldn't do that. The thing is though I wish I said yes. Then I could've been there for him. I could've called the ambulance quicker I could've saved his life! But no I was stuck and when I got that call I thought who would do this? But out of all this I will get to see my lovely family again but Liam you blessed so many people with your presence and I am eternally grateful" I said and walked off the stage getting cheered and clapped off. I go and sit back down with luke.
"That was brilliant" he says and kisses my forehead.
|~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~|
The only peOple left were the family so I decided to go see my other brother jaidyn and his kids.
"Hey jaidyn" I say and hug him.
"Hey tills how are ya coping?" He asks.
"Alright I'm just happy to see all you guys" I say.
"Everyone is happy you are back. Wrong reason but happy you are back."
"Happy to be back" I say. I walk over to jaidyns kids and hug each one of them.
"Aunty til!" They say and hug me.
"Oh my god! Jiordan look how big you are!" I yell at the little one.
"Hi Aunty til I grew a lot!" She says as I pick her up.
"You have! I have an idea when I go back for college do you want to come?" I ask her.
"Yes! Just me?"
" if you want just you and you can meet uncle luke" I say.
"I'll go ask dad and get all my things!" She asks and runs off.
"Okay" I say and walk back towards luke.