Chapter 19 - about to go down

Tilda POV
Okay so let's skip to a couple of days ahead. Today is the day that we are going to kick out Arliah. After what happened we decided its best. Well the girls decided not me. So we called her and were going to the park to tell her. I chuck on a fluro play suit and my white all stars.
"Ready to go babe?" Luke asks.
"Yeah" I squeak
"There's no need to be scared what she did was wrong and we all know it even calum." He says.
"Okay love birds get in the van" ashton shouts from the door.
"You love it" I shoot back and walk through the door. 15 minutes were at the park and my anxiety comes back. No one knows about my anxiety except for Georgia and I plan to keep it that way. Luke notices me playing with my bracelets.
"Babe it's okay" he says and kisses my nose.
"I'm just scared" I say into his shoulder.
"I know but we are all here to protect you" he says "come on" he whispers and we jump out.
We walk nervously into the park and i spot Arliah.
"Hi guys" she says cheerfully.
"Hi arli" I say.
"Now what did you guys want to tell me?" She asks.
"We want you out of the band" I say in a rush.
"What. You can't kick me out of the band." She says. "I practically started this whole thing!" She yells then Georgia steps in.
"Um correction Tilda started this band and we can kick you out because you hurt our sister" she goes on. "And if you keep hoping we will let you back in well you got another thing comin."
"But-but" she stutters.
"Arliah get your stuff and leave or imma hit you" she says.
"George" I warn her knowing when she says imma she means it.
"Fine I'll leave but where are you gonna get another bassist?" She asks.
"Who said we needed one " I spoke in shutting her up.
"Listen here you little skan-"
"Don't speak to my girlfriend like that" Luke says calmly.
"Just leave Arliah grab your stuff and go" I say and walk out. Next thing I know I hear feet coming towards me.
"You go babe" was the first thing I hear.
"Thanks guys but yeah thanks okay let's go back to the college and watch movies all night!" I say and we quite literally run to the van. Once we get back there's lots of commotion. The boys are grabbing blankets and pillows from every room and the girls are getting food. Next thing I know there is a movie playing in the distance.
"Come on babe" Luke says and pats down a spot. Halfway through the movie Luke stands up an announces he has to get something. 15 minutes later he walks in and turns off the lights. In that 20 seconds I had no idea what was about to happen and when the lights come back on Luke is in front of me holding a box.
"Okay now I don't know how to say this Tilda but I love you very much and I thought that this was the right thing to do." He grabs my hand and pulls out a box." My promise ring promises that through whatever we go through we will stay together through thick and thin" he says and places it on my finger.
"L-Luke it's beautiful" I say and hug him.
"Aww" we hear everybody say.
"Told you she would like it" Georgia says.
" Wait you guys were in on this?" I ask.
"Haha yeah about that" they say.
"Okay um I-I'll be back in a minute." I say and walk to the bedroom. I just sit in the room and cry. Cry about all the shit that has happened before and all the good things that have just happened I look down at my ring and twirl it I take it off and look on the inside of it to find writing. To Tilda I love you Luke. Wow I think I just don't know anymore what will happen?...