Chapter 15

Tilda POV

After that week luke and I packed all the stuff we needed before he put it all in the van and we started driving towards his house. I was so nervous luke sensed that and pulled my hand out of my lap and laced his fingers around it.

"Luke what if your family don't like me?" I ask.

"I promise you they will I love you and they will to. I want my brothers to feel like your brothers and if I love you my mum defiantly will." He says which makes me calm down a little bit.

"Thank you so much luke for everything that you have done for me." I say

"Everything will be fine." He says lifting my hand and pressing a kiss to it. Just then my phone rings and I look at the caller Id. Zach. I answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Babe haven't seen ya for a while." He says into the phone obviously grinning.

"I'm not you babe and also that's a good thing." I say. He scoffs then continues.

"Listen here bitch I'll call you what I want and nothing you say or do can stop me."

"Well you no except a restraining order and a police record" I say sarcastically. "Have fun with that beach blonde tramp scumrat." I say hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Luke asks

"My ex" I reply.

"What did he want?" He asks

"To get back together" I say.

"And.." He says

"I said no he can have fun with the beach blonde tramp he was fucking last time I saw him"

"That's my girl" he says grinning. After about 40 minutes he pulls into a drive way and my anxiety comes rushing back.

"Everything will be fine babe" he says reassuring me and grabbing my hand before walking into the front door. Once we went through the front door all my worries went away.

"Everybody Lucas is back! And who is this?" She asks gesturing to me.

"Hi mrs hemmings I'm Tilda Luke's girlfriend." I say.

"Oh how lovely" she says "but my darling please call me Liz" she says embracing me in a hug. Then two older guys run up to luke and tackle him in a hug.

"Hi I'm jack and this is Ben" the taller one says.

"Hi I'm t-"

"Tilda." Ben finishes for me." Luke never bloody shuts up about you" he says grinning. Just then Liz comes in and announces that dinner is ready.

Of course luke being Luke asks what's for dinner.

"Spaghetti bolognese" she says. We all sit down at the table and Liz serves out dinner. It was absolutely amazing I kid you not.

"Thankyou Liz that was amazing!" I exclaim as I go to put my plate at the sink.

"Tilda darling sit down the boys can get the plates" she says

"It's really no trouble" I say as I put my bowl in the sink. Luke then goes to get the bags out of the car and takes me up to his room. It's exactly what I expected band posters but it's actually clean. He puts the bags by the door and we say goodnight to his parents then go to bed. I go to the other side of the bed but he pulls me over to him and we lie like that until the morning.