Chapter 13

Tilda POV

"Ya think" I say.

"I'm so sorry babe I lost track of time I didn't even realise I-" I cut him off by pecking his lips.

"It's fine" I say. I walk into the lounge part and go and sit on the couch I grab out my phone to see 11 notifications. George - where did you go?. Arli - you missed calum tripping over. Kyla - chicka where u at?. Calum should get a hood - which bitch do I need to kill?. Oh god cal. Ashton's nerdy self - Oi tinker bell where did Peter go. Michael won't have any hair by 2020- hola hope your getting food. Missed calls. Cal. Cal. Cal. Michael. Ash. Jeez I'm loved then.

"Where are back!" Someone yells.

"Calbear!" I say.

"Tilbear!" He says. "Which bitch am I gonna kill?" He asks

"Dat one over dere" I say pointing to luke.

"Oh imma kill him" he says chuckling.

"He love" ash says as he walks up and hugs me.

"Oi she is my love!" Luke yells running towards me.

"Oh god" I say as he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. He puts me down and I run outside into the bush. I go to jump over a log but fall and scream. Then I see 7 bodies rushing towards me.

"Til what happened?" Luke asks as he rushes towards me.

" I tried to jump over the log but my foot got caught and I fell and now my leg feels funny" I say. Then mikey and cal come to my side and lift me up.

"See if you can walk on it" cal says. I get up and try to take a step but as soon as my leg isn't supported I fall into a heap. Ash walks over and tells the boys what to do.

"Okay Tilda me and mikey are going to grab you and the boys are going to go inside and get the car ready to take you to hospital the girls will state here."

" o-okay" I say. "Luke my head feels funny" I say and he comes up to me.

"Stay awake baby just for now." He says.

"I-I can't" I say and everything goes into darkness.....