Another School Day

I arrive to school slightly later than I would have hoped because I had to walk again. It's Tuesday, so I have art again! I can work on my painting of Becca more.
   I head into math, which I share with Kai. He reads throughout the class, and since he sits right next to me, I decided to pull out my sketchbook and sketch him. It ended up being a lot more detailed than I thought.
   I moved to the corner of that same page, and began to sketch out the form of Ms. Gibbons, the math teacher. I finished with her, so I drew Andi from memory.
   On another corner, I drew the kid sitting on the other side of me. He saw me looking at him, but I paid him no mind and kept drawing him. He looked over at my sketch page.
   "Wow, you're really good." He whispers. But Ms. Gibbons heard him.
   "Mr. Daniels! Detention for talking in class." She yells. The class snickers as if that happens often. I mouth a 'sorry' in his direction and start drawing Chloe and Lyla sitting next to each other.
   After the bell rings, I go to to English class. I get bored and start drawing again.
   At lunch, I go back to the same table from yesterday. I open my sketchbook and show my new friends my drawings of Lyla, Chloe, Kai, Andi, Ms. Gibbons, Lucas Daniels, Jonathan, and some kid they later identified as Hayden Dean.
   I told them about my encounter with the wolves in the woods yesterday, and they just rolled their eyes and looked at the popular kids table. I turn to the page in my sketchbook of my backed against the tree surrounded by wolves, which I had drawn yesterday.
   I go to art after lunch. I add some more details to my painting, like the apron stains and a new smudge of red paint on her forehead. She comes over to see how I'm doing.
   "Wow, Sabrina! This is fantastic. Insanely realistic. How did you learn to paint like that?" She asks in surprise.
   "My mother spent my whole childhood teaching my to draw and paint." I tell her. I smile and keep painting. I add a few more freckles, and the reflection in her eyes from the classroom window. I add the final touches to the background, and I'm done.
   I didn't realize that some kids had gathered around to watch me paint. They were staring at the details in awe, but I was used to how realistic my paintings were.

   Okay here's another chapter. Vote and follow me, I really appreciate it. Comment any ideas you have for the story! If you want me to add you as a character, feel free to DM me any time.