Weekend

On Saturday, Andi invited me to wander the woods with her. I agreed, of course. When we got there, I was a little scared of getting hurt by something, since my fox was small.
   "I am not small! I'm average sized!" I hear a small voice shout in my head. I fall down after nearly jumping out of my skin. "Who are you?" I ask, extremely confused.
   "I am your fox spirit. My name is Hunter." She introduces herself. I continue my conversation with Andi.
   We get to a spot next to a small lake. She undressed right in front of me and shifts into her breathe taking tiger form. She looks at me expectantly. I turn around and take small steps towards a bush.
   I undress behind the bush and shift. I grab my newly folded clothes in my mouth and lay them down next to Andi's outfit. I trot along into the water, intentionally splashing her.
   She growls playfully and jumps in after me. We play for a few hours, and then get out before shaking the water droplets our of our fur. She lays down on the grass and looks at me.
   I cuddle down next to her on the ground, still in fox form. We take a nap together, and her large threatening form protects us from any danger.

   On Sunday, however, I just sat at home alone, with nothing to do. So I went into my father's room and grabbed the book from under his bed. His spellbook.
   It was mostly just a bunch of gibberish, considering it was his grimoire. (That's a witch, wizard, or sorcerer's personal spellbook, and they typically don't make much sense to other people) so I didn't learn anything from that. But maybe I'll find out more about fox shifters and supernaturals in general soon.