Fiction

I got home after work and started to read the book I got. I was still confused. I flip through the pages, not really knowing what I was looking for.
   I got to chapter three. Supernatural Towns.
   As you, the reader, already know, there are several small towns filled only with supernatural people and/or creatures. Most of these towns have a base of werewolves, since they are among the most common supernatural creatures. Each town has at least one pack of wolves, and at least one other type of shifter. Many towns have wizards or witches.
   Okay, this is ridiculous. This book was placed in the Nonfiction section of the library. But I keep flipping through pages. Chapter Seven: Towns and Contents
   One of the most popular supernatural towns is Willowbrooke, Pennsylvania. With two separate packs of werewolves, a famous wizard, and an endangered species, the tiger shifter, Willowbrooke is full of strange creatures.
   This is seriously insane. Werewolves, tiger shifter, and a famous wizard? No. Absolutely not. I'll talk to Axel when he gets back from the store.
   I find myself wandering into Axel's bedroom. Dark blue walls, hardwood floors. California king sized bed in the middle of the room. Seems normal.
   I look around some, just checking things out. He has a really nice view of the town from his window.
   I see something poking out from underneath the bed. I crouch down and pick it up. It's a heavy book. The same one Axel was trying to hide from me the other day. Strange. He is a weird person.
   I decide that I would look through it after detention tomorrow, since he said he wouldn't be here over the weekend. I hear the door shut. Axel's home!
   I race down the hall to my bedroom, and start working on homework. When I'm done, Axel had made dinner. Maybe I should start calling him Dad? No, that's weird. Axel is fine.
   I eat my spaghetti and answer his questions about school and life and things. He sees the book I got from Leah.
   "Oh, er, what's that?" He asks me nervously.
   "Nothing. Just a book that accidentally got put in the nonfiction section at the library. It says something about Willowbrooke being a popular 'supernatural town'." I say, rolling my eyes.
   "Um, honey, I have something to give you. From your mom." He tells me, playing with his food.
   I look up at him, shocked. He has something from mom? And he didn't tell me sooner? Rude. He reaches into his coat pocket and grabs something.

   Hey friends! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I didn't have any ideas. But I'm bored today so here you go.