School with a Kid

Jennie is healing pretty quickly, and my dad still isn't home. I've been with her for three days, and my birthday is tomorrow. Today is Friday, March eighteenth.
   Except the problem is, I have to go to school. I skipped school yesterday to keep an eye on Jennie, but I can't just miss school.
   I've been talking to her, and she says she is seven years old, and that her parents, who were also deer shifters, were shot and skinned for food.
   She's clearly traumatized from that. I can leave her alone, so today I'm taking her to my classes.
   I have art, math, lunch, and gym class today. I give Jennie a piggy back ride, carrying my backpack in my arms, on the way to school. She's wearing my smallest clothes, which are still slightly too big.
   She plays with my hair on the way to school. I get there, and I'm almost late. I drop my stuff in my locker, and rush to the janitor's closet next to the math room.
   "Jennie, sweetheart, my math teacher is really mean, so in twenty minutes, I'll ask to go to the bathroom, and come check on you. Here's an old colouring book to keep you entertained, okay. I'm really sorry but I'll be back soon, and then you can go to art class with me!"
   She nods her head and I hand her a colouring book and a pack of crayons I found at the house. I run into the room, making it just in time.
   After twenty-five minutes, I ask to go to the restroom. I go to the closet and check on Jennie. I bring her a juice box, which I had in my bag. She seems content.
   After class, I go back out to the closet and put Jennie on my back again. I walk to Becca's room, and she seems happy to see a kid.
   "Aw! Who's this, Sabrina?" She asks, smiling at Jennie.
   "Um, this is my little cousin, Jennie. I'm really sorry, Becca. I had to bring her to class today. I hope you don't mind. She can just colour in the corner or something. She'll be quiet I promise." I rush out.
   "Don't be silly! I'll tell everyone what we're doing and she can have a small canvas to paint on." Becca says, grinning from ear to ear. I thank her and go to my easel, tying the paint apron around my waist.
   "Okay, just paint whatever you want today, kids. Impress me with your creativity!" She says, and goes to get Jennie a canvas.
   I start to paint a small baby deer, along with a red fox next to it, and some pink flowers here and there. Jennie comes up and looks at the finished piece.
   "Wow! It's so pretty, Sabrina! Look what I did!" She says excitedly. She shows me her four inch by four inch canvas, which she painted a galaxy on. She has some talent.

   Yes, I named her Jennie after Jennie Kim from Blackpink, don't judge. Also sorry for not posting, I was lacking ideas. Photo above is what Sabrina paints.