Chapter 41 | $€><

Arias p.o.v.

"I'm sure hayes..." I say, looking into his eyes. He grabbed my wrists and pressed his lips softly to mine.

"I don't want to take this from you if you aren't completely sure..." He whispers, pressing his forehead softly to mine.

"I-I'm scared." I whisper back. He grabs my waist and lies me down on the bed. Just snuggling.

"We are going to wait until you are fully ready. And it has to be special!" He says, pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Like what?" I ask, drawing little shapes on his hands.

"I'm going to take you somewhere... Somewhere special and then we'll see if you are ready okay?" He says.

"Okay." I whisper back, he pulls the covers up to us and kisses me lightly on the lips. I smile and close my eyes, Hayes's arms around my waist. I smile as I soon drift off to sleep.

Hayes's p.o.v.

"Okay are you ready? Close your eyes." I whisper, leading Aria down a small trail.

"C'mon can you just show me already?!" She tries pulling my hands from covering her eyes.

"Just hold on!" I laugh, I soon see the little light coming from ahead, indicating we were almost there.

"Hayes please?!?!" She groans, I lead her to the door.

"Okay ready?" I ask. She peels my fingers away and stares at what's in front of us. She gasps.

"Wait. Is this? Is this... The new house?" She asks, looking up in awe. I nod and press my lips to her temple.

"Yup... The special place I was talking about." I say. She looks at me. "Only if you're ready." She looks down and blushes. I laugh and grab the small silver key out of my pocket.

"Ready?" I ask, turning the handle. She squeals excitedly as I grab her hand and leads her into the house.

Aria's p.o.v.

"Oh my gosh." I whisper walking into our new house. When you walk in, you see a open hall with a huge living room on the end. On the left there is a Dining room that leads into the kitchen. On the right there is a little office, with a computer! On the right a little further down, there is another hallway that leads to a HUGE bedroom and bathroom. I turn and walk out of the bedroom, going back to the main hall. Wow. The living room was huge too! There were steps leading to an upstairs balcony thing that looks down into the living room. It was amazing! The upstairs had 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. I think I'm going to like it here!

"How do you like it?" Hayes asks as I walk down the steps.

"It's amazing!" I reply, my eyes still wandering around. He chuckles and grabs my hands, leading me to the master bedroom.

"Now this is the place where the question comes to life..." He whispers in my ear. I blush.

"The question? As in the S word?" I ask, looking away.

"No the M word..." He replies, causing me to look at him weirdly. "As in Make love." He says. I laugh.
"I'm scared..." I whisper. He smiles softly and presses his lips gently to mine.

☁︎okay so I don't know if I should describe it or just let you think about it...😳😂 . CAN YOU PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT WHAT I SHOULD DO?!?!☁︎