Chapter 6| IHOP and ruined kisses

Hayes p.o.v.

"We should get going." My dad said, asking for the bill. We nodded and walked out of the restaurant, and headed for the car. Everyone started chatting. I immediately got sad, thinking that I can't hang out with Aria for a little while. But then my mood brightened as Aria climbed onto my lap, AND I get to see her in a bathing suit! No way, I did not just say that. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Well Hi there!" She said giggling.

"Hi!" I say, " So what time do you want to head down to the pool?" I asked.

"Um probably around 3. My parents are leaving at 6 for a meeting." She said, "so I'll be in my room watching tv for the rest of the night." She said sadly.

"3 sounds great! And i would love to come over and keep you company!" I say winking.

"Okay I'll ask first and I really hope you can!" She says smiling. Suddenly getting a text, I checked it and saw it was from Taylor.

Tayylorr

- Hey what's going on with you and Aria are you going out now?

Hayes

-Haha I wish! I don't think she likes me!

Tayylorr

-Dude. R u freaking blind? Of course she likes you!

Hayes

-Sure whatevs man.

I reply shutting my phone off. What if she does like me? I don't know... I mean I like her and I think I'm gonna make another move on her tonight. I'm really nervous when I'm around her!!! It's so EMBARRASING! What if I say the wrong thing?! Uugghh! My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the engine turning off. Aria got off my lap and crawled out the door. I crawled out after her and walked up to the door. Quickly ran ahead and held the door open for her.

"Thanks!" She said walking in, I grabbed her hand and headed toward the elevator. She walked in behind me and pressed the top floor button.

"It's 2:45 right now so I'll meet you outside you're room at 3?" I said/asked. She nodded her head and the elevator doors opened, we walked out and knocked on our doors. Once it opened I walked into my room and looked for my suitcase.

Aria's p.o.v.

I walked into my room once my mom opened the door.

"Hi honey, how was breakfast?" She asked, going back to what I thought was her bedroom.

"Oh it was good! I'm gonna head down to the pool with some of the boys at 3 though.." I said nervously hoping she would approve.

"Oh okay that's fine..." She said I mentally victory danced and looked for my room. It was down a hallway, the closest room to the kitchen. Yes! Score! I pushed the door open and saw it was a decent size, it had baby blue walls with white siding. The bed was a queen and was a dark brown frame it even had a T.V. And it had it's own bathroom!! It was really nice! I found my suitcase in the corner, I threw it on my bed and found my pink and black striped bikini. It had a flowy top that covered a lot. This is my favorite suit. I grabbed my towel, and brushed through my hair and walked into the living room. The clock read 2:57, so I walked out into the hallway not bothering to grab shoes. I wrapped my towel around my shoulders and waited for the boys.

"Hey!" Someone said walking out of the room. It was Hayes. Oh sweet sugar honey iced tea, was he Sexay! He was perfectly toned and had very nice abs. His towel was around his shoulders just like mine. I tried not to blush and I think it was working.

"Hey! Where are the other boys?" I ask, looking at the vacant door.

"They said they would be down in a minute, they're not ready yet..." He said, looking back at the door. "Let's just head down there." He said getting into the elevator. I followed, pressing the ground floor button. He grabbed my hand as usual, and I immediately got butterflies. Dang what this boy does to me! I looked at his eyes and they looked into mine.

"I hope there's not a lot of people there!" I say starting a conversation.

"Yea me too," he says smirking. Wait why is he smirking, just then the door was opened and we walked through the lobby, down a really long hallway to a room. Once you walked through the room, it led into where the pool building was. Yes the pool was in a different building, Ikr it's so cool!! I got really excited about it and ran ahead. I pushed open the door to find the pool room completely empty.

"H-Hayes what's going on?" I ask, wondering why there's nobody here. I turn around just to be picked up by a pair of arms. "HAYES DONT THROW ME IN THE POOL!!! I DONT KNOW IF ITS WARM OR-" suddenly water was surrounding me. The arms moved down to my waist and brought me up to the surface. "OMG HAYES I HATE YOU!!" I say playfully splashing his face.

"What? What did I do?" He asked innocently. I smiled and rushed out of the water. I was headed toward the thing that caught my eye. The waterslides. There were two! There was a red one and a yellow one and they whirrelled around the whole room. The room was big and there was even a place for kids! It was so cool. I quickly ran up the steps and hurried to the red slide, Hayes climbing up the steps and getting into the yellow one.

"RACE YA!!! Ready... GO!!" I yelled flinging myself into the slide. The slide had water going down it and i was flying!! I saw a light and then water and realized I was already at the bottom. I splashed down into the water and got up quickly gasping for air. I looked over at Hayes's slide and he FINALLY landed in the water.

"Boo ya in you're face!!" I yelled swimming over to him.

"YOU CHEATED!!" He yelled, crossing his arms.

"How can I cheat? I just slid down!!" I yelled protesting.

"Too bad!" He yelled jumping up into the air he grabbed my head and pushed me under the water. Staying under I opened my eyes, I saw his chest right next to my face I pulled him down and got above the surface. "No fair!!" He yelled wiping his eyes. I tried swimming away, but his hands were gripped around my waist.

"Hayes!! Let me go!!" I yelled trying to squirm out of his grip.

"Nope! Not unless you kiss me!!" He said. I was shocked by his words. Hayes Grier wanted to kiss me?

Hayes p.o.v.

"Nope! Not unless you kiss me!!" I said. Oh. My. Gosh. That was the most courageous thing I've ever done. She turned around and leant in. I could feel her hot breath on my lips.

"HEYYYYY!!! WHATS UP GUYS CAMERON IS IN DA HOUSEE!!" Cameron yelled as the door shut. Aria immediately pulled away, turning as red as a strawberry.

"Oh hey Cam!" I said with fake enthusiasm. Wow Cameron you ruined the one chance I get to kiss Aria. Perfect timing bro... Perfect timing....