Chapter 26 | Night Adventure

*WARNING* MAJOR FEELS (and a swear word\(^o^)/)

Hayes's p.o.v.

"How bout that icecream?" I say, pecking Aria's lips. She nods and I grab her hand.

"What time is it?" She asks, I pull out my phone.

"Wow... Already 7:28." I say. "The boys are getting back at 8:00."

"Okay so we have a little while." She smiles happily, leaning to kiss my cheek. We walk through the sand up to the sidewalk. It was starting to get dark and was pretty windy.

"Where are we getting icecream?" I wonder aloud.

"Uhm... I don't know you were the one to suggest it!" She laughs.

"Oh right..." I say, hiding my blushing. We walked hand in hand down the sidewalk, stealing a few kisses here and there. We soon reached a little strip mall where all the shops and stuff were. As we were walking across the parking lot, I saw a whole crowd of boys in the icecream shop.... I guess they stopped for icecream after their meeting.

"Uh oh..." She says, turning towards me.

"Uhmmmm..." I say, facing her.

"HAYES?! IS THAT YoU?" A voice yells, belonging to Cameron.

"RUN!!!!" I yell, taking her hand and running across the parking lot. We run until we reach a small surf shop. I don't see the boys so I sprint in, looking for a hiding spot.

"Let's hide!" I say, leading Aria quickly to a random area. I peek through the sweatshirt rack we were behind, toward the door.

"SPLIT UP! Go three in each group and check all over!" Nash says from outside the shop. Cameron, Taylor, Haley and Carter soon come in.

"Crap..." I whisper, ducking and crawling to a different area.

Nash's p.o.v.

"SPLIT UP! Go three in each group and check all over!" I yell, currently looking for Hayes. We all split up, I walked into another surf shop. I was with Matt and Jack g, we split and searched the store.

"Nash?" Someone says, I turn to find Micheala.

"MICHAELA!" I yell, walking over to her. (If you don't remember, Michaela was Nash's date for the thingy...)

"I was surprised you remember me!" She says, hugging me.

"Of course I did! I just forgot to give you my number..." I say embarrassedly, scratching my neck.

"Oh okay..." She laughs.

"Do you wanna help me look for my brother?" I ask, slipping my arm around her waist. Yea I had a great time on the date...

"You lost him?" She laughs.

"Sorta..." I say, leading her around. She laughs and searches around the store with me.

"Who are you with?" She asks, looking behind some clothes.

"Everybody..." I say. She nods as Jack G and Matt come up to me.

"Who is this?" Matt asks.

"My soon to be girlfriend..." I say, kissing her cheek. She blushes and hides her face.

"Otherwise known as Michaela..." She says, shaking their hands.

Aria's p.o.v.

"Hayes c'mon!" I whisper, going along the wall.

"THERE THEY ARE!!" Carter yells, running towards us. We run out of the store, warning a disapproving glare from the cashier.

"THIS WAY!" Taylor yells, around 30 feet behind us. A few heads poke out from the stores, belonging to the boys and shoppers. We run until we reach a little alleyway between the buildings.

"In here!" He whispers, I slide in next to him. The boys run past, trying to find us. Our heavy breathing and a few cars are the only noise.

"Phew!" I says, gasping for air.

"I know right.." He say, sliding around me. The alley was small so we ended up pressed against each other. I blush and look down.

"I really can't get over how beautiful you are...." Hayes says chezily, which makes me blush even harder. He tilts my chin up, making me look into his beautiful eyes. He looks at my lips, then at my eyes. He leans slowly and stops short, teasing me.

"Hayes... You're not funny." I pant, wanting his lips on mine. He chuckles and still doesn't touch my lips. I groan and pull him closer and press my lips to his. He smiles and grabs my waist, pulling me as close as possible. His tongue swipes my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I deny, making him groan. I smile, his hands slide down from my waist and onto my ass. I still don't grant his access, causing him to pull away.

"Up." He says through gritted teeth. I do as I was told and jump, his hands grabbing my legs and putting them around his waist. I granted him access, causing him to smirk into the kiss. Suddenly "BEEP BEEP BEEP" came from Hayes's pocket. He groans and pulls away, pulling out his phone. Since we were so close I could easily read it.

Nash: HAYES WHERE ARE YOU!

Me: Walking back? Were you looking for us?

Nash: OMG HAYES REALLY!?

Me: yea?

He didn't reply after that...

☁︎okay, so I just need to get something straight...

Haley and Taylor are together,

Nash and Michaela will only be in this chapter... As a p.o.v. (I think)

So yea and please,

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

and all that stuff... ☁︎