Chapter 12| Date Prep

Arias p.o.v.

The rest of the time I spent talking to the girls. Getting to know them better and all that jazz! I liked most of them but some were too quiet or too loud! I hear the boys were going to take each girl out for a date afterwards from one of the hair stylists.

"Okay girls!" Said a short haired lady with a British accent, "let's getcha all ready for your dates!" She finishes smiling. They all went into a buzzed chatter, talking excitedly to eachother. A few more stylists came out and led Haley, Micheala and I into a certain dressing room which read Nash on the door. She took out a key and jiggled it into the lock, pushing it open. He was surprisingly clean for a guy but someone might have picked up after him.

"Alright girls I will first lead Michaela into here and get her the outfit Nash set out for her. I just have to get your size." The woman said, leading Michaela into the dressing room. Haley and I sat outside in some chairs, I could tell haley was nervous because she tapped her foot against the floor repeatedly. I heard talking from inside the dressing room and soon heard the door handle turn and they came out.

"Okay once we finish your makeup we will put on the outfit you picked out." Said the lady, walking over to a chair with a whole bunch of make up instruments on the counters. She grabbed the curling iron and started curling her hair.

"Amy can you get the older one? It will go faster with the two of us working..." She says, turning to look at the door. Another woman came in but she was younger and looked a lot more friendly.

"Okay.... Haley?" She said looking up at us. Haley stands up immediately and walks into the dressing room. I wonder what they'll dates will be like? My head was buzzing with questions about the dates.. Michaela was done and moved over to the outfit she had picked. It was pretty! It was a white dress covered with lace, and a pair of flip flops that matched. Her hair was pulled back with the front bangs curled and a braid on the side. She looked really beautiful and no wonder Nash picked that dress! The stylist walked Michaela over to the door and when she opened it, Nash was standing outside with dress pants and a nice blue shirt. She smiled and walked hand in hand out until I couldn't see them.

"Aria? Your with Hayes right?" She asked pulling me into the dressing room. I nodded and followed as she shut the door. We walked into a little area where 2 gorgeous outfits were set out. There were 2 dresses, one was reddish pink and the other was blue and white. She grabbed the pinkish one and told me to try it on. I walked in and started getting undressesed, and took the dress off the hanger. It went down above the knees and had a flowy bottom. I tried it on and immediately thought it was the one, I turned around and saw it twirled perfectly! I unlocked the door and walked out, as the lady turned to look at the dress. She took a picture, and pushed me back in to try on the other one. I slipped off the pink one and slipped into the blue one. It came down above the knees and flowed perfectly out a little. It wasn't to fancy and wasn't too casual. I loved it!! It was perfect! I walked out and she took another picture. Once she was done she walked over to 'Amy', who was currently doing Haley's hair, and showed her the pictures. She pointed toward the screen and walked back over to me.

"Okay.. So which dress do you like better?" She asked sliding her finger across the screen.

"I think I'm going to go with the blue one.." I said scrunching my eyebrows.

"Perfect! That's the one I thought!" She said smiling, "Now let's do your hair and makeup!". She led me over to the chair and sat me down. She picked up the curling iron and started curling.

"So what do you think your doing for your date?" She asked, looking at me in the mirror.

"I have no clue..." I said truthfully. She smiled and talked to me about random things. She finished about 5 minutes later, spraying my hair with hairspray. I heard a knock at the door and got excited. Amy ran over and looked out, letting the person in. I smiled but it quickly faded as I realized it was Taylor. Haley ran over to the door wearing black jean shorts and a yellow/orange/sunset colored shirt. They left and I was left alone with the two ladies. A few moments later I heard a knock at the door. I ran over this time, too excited to wait and saw Hayes in dress pants and a nice jacket. He grabbed my hand and led me out to the main lobby area where there were other girls heading out with their dates.

"So do you want to know where we're going?" He asks smirking.

"YES! Please tell me!!" I say excitedly.

"We're going....."

* okay sorry for such a long wait!! I've been busy but now that my school year is over with I can update more often!! YASS💕.... i know the update is super short and sucky but my next one is gonna be better!! I hope.... But anyways you know what to do! Bye😘