Chapter 4| H-Hayes G-Grier?

Aria p.o.v.

Oh. My. Gosh. Hayes Grier is sitting next to me on this plane, I thought about freaking out but that would probably cause a scene.

"H-hi I'm A-Aria." I said nervously. Looking at his eyes, bad decision they were so cute his big blue eyes staring back into mine. He was looking back and I awkwardly looked away from his gaze.

"H-hi I'm Hayes." He replied. "And you already said that."

"Oh right sorry," I said.

"So... Are you a fan?" He asked, looking into my eyes. He REALLY needs to stop doing that, oh no I feel my face heat up!

"Yea," I said trying to look away so he won't see that I'm blushing, I mean I can't believe up I'm talking to the REAL Hayes Grier!

"No need to hide you're face I think you're cute when you blush!" He said. I turned my head back toward him, now it was his turn to blush. "S-Sorry..." he said trying to turn away.

"No I think you're cute when you blush too!" I said. Wait I did not just say that. By then we were both blushing like crazy.

"So uhm where are you staying in New Jersey?" He asked trying to start a conversation.

"Well my parents are there for business and I'm going for MagCon. I'm staying at a hotel called 'The NJ Dragonfly'" I say still amazed at why he was talking to me.

"No way I'm staying there too!! It's like right across the street from the MagCon place!" He said excitedly.

"Cool!!" I say, "do you know what floor?" I ask.

"Uum yea it's one of the penthouses at the top." He said. No way, there's two penthouses at the top of the building. The MagCon boys are staying in the bigger one that we tried to get! We were literally across the hall from each other!!

"No way! We are across the hall from eachother! We are staying at the other penthouse!!" I say excitedly, but not too excitedly I didn't want to freak him out.

"Awesome!!" He said. "Then we can hangout more often!!" He stated excitedly. Wait, the Hayes Grier wants to hang out with me? Im dreaming, I have to be dreaming.

"Yea!" I say amazed. "Let's play 20 questions!" I say thinking of what we could do. "Or you don't have to, it was just a thought. You probably don't want to pla-"

"Aria, I want to play, it sounds cool!" He said stopping me from my rant. "Okay so what's you're favorite color?"

"Blue" I simply stated.

"No way me too!" He said. The game continued on for a while.

I yawned, stretching from getting up so early.

"Are you tired?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yea a little bit. Is it that obvious?" I added laughing. And what he said after that totally blew me away. I'm falling for Hayes Grier.

Hayes p.o.v.

"Are you tired?" I asked looking at her eyes. Wow, her eyes there so beautiful.

"Yea a little bit. Is it that obvious?" She stated laughing. Wow, her laugh is adorable. I'm going to make my move on her.

"Well you can lay on my shoulder if you want..." I said, taking up all my courage to ask her. She hesitated. Oh no she doesn't like me! How could I be so stupi-

"Sure, I'd like that." She said. I was still amazed by her answer. She schooched over to the middle seat. I could tell she was nervous because she was very hesitant about it. My courage was suddenly back so I grabbed her waist and put it next to mine. She put her head on my shoulder and yawned. She is literally the cutest thing on this earth. Oh no, I was falling for Aria.