Chapter 8| First kiss?

Hayes p.o.v

I walked out of the room leaving the door lach opened, so I could get back in.

"Hayes... What are you doing here?" Taylor asked with a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"I have to get popcorn..." I half-truthed. Ya see I was nervous about hanging out with Aria! I get butterflies whenever I'm around her.

"Okaayyy it's up in the cupboard." He said, going back to his cereal.

"Okay listen. I am really nervous about being with Aria! I get butterflies whenever I'm around her!! What if I say the wrong thing? What if-"

"Dude she likes your just go over there and act calm!" He says turning back to me.

"Uugghhhh I'm just nervous!" I say, putting the popcorn wrapper into the trash. I pushed the popcorn button and waited for it to pop.

"Calm down bro it'll be fine!"'Taylor says reassuringly.

"Okay..." I say pulling the bag out. "Bye dude, and thanks.."I say leaving him at the table. I walk back into Arias room and put the lock lach back down. It shuts and I walk back down to Arias room. She is sitting in the bed laughing at whatever preview is on. Her laugh Is so cute!! Uugghh get yourself together!! I mentally stated.

"Hey I'm back with the popcorn!" I say, walking over to the other side of the bed.

"Yay!!" She says giggling. I climbed into bed and put my pillow behind my back, just like hers. I stuck my hand into the popcorn bag, pulling out a handful and stuffing it into my mouth. She started laughing.

"What?" I say, turning to look at her, which caused a smile to appear on my face.

"You eat really weird!" She says, giggling more.

"How so?" I ask.

"It's cute!" She says, pinching my cheeks. I laugh and start eating more popcorn, this is going to be a great night. A few more previews came on, including The Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp, and more Disney classics. I hoped the movie would hurry up! I wanted to make my move! We laughed and talked until the main menu popped up, FINALLY!!

Arias p.o.v.

We started talking and laughing, the previous stopped and the main menu appeared. I grabbed the remote from where it was sitting on my lap, I pressed the play button and the sunset came on. I loved this movie, it was real shiz when I was a kid! I watched as the animals gathered around simba and the monkey, I smiled. Hayes turned and looked at me smile, I tried to hide it, but he knew and grabbed my chin. I blushed and looked at his eyes, they were staring back into mine. I broke the connection.

"So.... About what happened at the pool earlier..." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Yea... uhm..... yea.."he says awkwardly still staring at me. I started to get uncomfortable and looked away.

"Do you like me?!" I blurted, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Well...." I knew he didn't, Nash was just trying to make me feel better, "yes....." He says. I whipped my head around and looked at his now blushing face.

"Really?! Cause I like you too!!" I say now blushing.

"Then what are we waiting for?" He asked grabbing my chin once again. I looked at him, his eyes were looking into mine, then down to my lips, then to my eyes again. Oh my gosh does he want me to kiss him?! I don't know, I'm getting so nerv-

Suddenly his lips were pressed against mine, he smiled into the kiss. It was only for a second but I enjoyed every second! He looked up and smiled.

"Aria Whitam, will you do the pleasure of being my girlfriend?!" He asks hopefully.

"YES!! I'd love too!" I say, pecking his cheek. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Good, now I can do this!" He says, pecking my cheek. "And I can do this," he says kissing my nose. "And most of all I can do this!" He says, kissing my lips. I turned closer is I could be more comfortable, I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his were on my waist. Our lips moved in sync, I felt sparks everywhere! After a minute, It turned into make out session, he pulled me onto his lap and we kissed for about 4 minutes. We pulled apart gasping for air, I put my forehead against his and smiled. He smiled too and I got off his lap, snuggling into his side. We started watching the movie, we were at the part where scar was about to kill Mufasa.

"If my uncle ever did that, I would kick him out of the family! Who does that to their own family? I mean seriously!?" I ranted pointing to the stupid lion.

"Yea, if my uncle tried to get antelope to trample me, I would kick him out of the family too!" He laughed, making me laugh too. We finished watching the movie in silence, but it was a comfortable silence, not an awkward one. He laughed, I laughed, I smiled he smiled I really like him. I yawned.

"Wanna go to sleep there's only like 10 minutes left!" He says, grabbing the remote.

"No, I'll be fine! It's almost done anyways!" I say wiping my eyes.

"Okay if you say so!" He says yawning, he's probably tired too. He grabbed his phone off the table next to the bed. My eyes were slowly closing, I am really tired. I yawned, letting him take the remote and turn off the movie. I lay down and turn away from him. He grabs my waist and pulls me against his chest.

"Goodnight Hayes."

"Goodnight beautiful."I smile and slowly drift off to sleep.

Best Boyfriend ever

Hayes p.o.v.

I could tell Aria was tired, I was too! She said she would be fine and wanted to finish the movie, a few minutes later I could tell she was about to fall asleep. I grabbed my phone and texted Nash, saying I was going to sleep here. Alright, no funny business! He replied, I rolled my eyes and pulled Aria against my chest.

"Goodnight Hayes."

"Goodnight beautiful." I replied, smiling.

Best girlfriend ever

-

😊Okay hey guys how is it so far? Plz comment what you think!! I need more input! So anyway I'll probably update tomorrow or the next day, I never know... COMMENT AND VOTE!!😊