Chapter 17| Haleys story

Hayes's p.o.v.

We walked into my room, I shut the door behind me. Aria walked over to the bed and pulled her phone out, jumping onto the bottom bunk. I jumped next to her and pulled my phone out too. I went onto Instagram, checking my unstoppable feed.

"Hayes?" Aria asks, turning toward me.

"Yessss?" I replied, looking at her.

"When are we gonna tell people about us?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Whenever you want to." I say, grabbing her hand.

"Well... I kinda want to get it off my chest.." She says.

"Okay Aria... There's something I need to tell you." I say, "Being my girlfriend will bring you a lot of hate. Like maybe even to much for you... Girls get really jealous when they see their "idol" in a relationship... Will you be okay? Because if I do that it might be too much." She looks at me, then looks at her phone.

"Well I'll be able to handle it!" She says hopefully.

"I just don't want you to get hurt!" I say, pressing my lips to hers. Once we pulled away, she looked down.

"Okay... I'll wait." She says, looking into my eyes. I smiled and pressed my lips to hers again, this time we didn't pull away. I pulled her on top of me, cupping her face. She wraps her arms around my neck again, pulling me as close as she could. I slipped my hands down, grabbing her butt. She gasped and it was the perfect chance for me to slip my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues swirling together perfectly. I rolled over so I was on top of her, not breaking connection with her lips. We soon had to pull away, so we didn't die of suffocation. I fell onto the bed next to her, we both smiled. She blushed and sat up.

"I have to brush my teeth! Why did you kiss me with my Taco Bell breath?!" He says, walking over to the bathroom.

"I would kiss you if your breath smelled like shi-"

"HAYES! Don't swear!!" She yells from the bathroom.

"I was gonna say shingles!' I lie, laughing and following her in.

"Mmhhmm sure whatever!" She says, toothpaste all around her mouth. I grabbed my tooth brush and started brushing mine too. Once I was done, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time, 11:04. She finished and took her hair out of the pony tail, her light brown hair falling over her shoulders. She brushed through it with her fingers and wiped her eyes. I smiled and put my toothbrush back on the sink.

"Why are you smiling?" She asks, leaning against the doorframe.

"Because you're beautiful." I say cheekily. She blushes and walks out, I walk after her and wrap my arms around her waist. I kissed her head and pulled the covers down, sliding under them. Aria crawled over my and laid down next to me. I pulled her closer and slipped my arm loosely over her waist. Our legs intertwined together perfectly, her head in the crook of my neck. I kissed her head and slowly drifted to sleep.

Taylor's p.o.v.

"YES! Okay Taylor we all know how great Haley is! Now please stop talking about her!" Carter says, grabbing his Starbucks.

"What are you talking about?! I do not!" I say, blushing because I know it's true.

"Oh okay Tay!" Shawn agreed. "Whatever you say." Suddenly my phone beeped, I looked at it and immediately smiled.

"Oooohhh is it Haley?" Jacob asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Maybe!" I say, opening the text.

Haley<3: hey I kinda need your help...

Me: Sure babe what's up?

Haley<3: can you come and pick me up? I ran away from home...

Me: WHERE ARE YOU?! IM ON MY WAY!

Haley<3: I'm at the bus station on Finnegan....

Me: I'll be right there!

"Guys I have to go!" I say standing up, quickly walking out the door. Finnegan wasn't far away so I decided to walk... Well run because I was worried about her.

I ran through the city, looking at the street signs that I passed. It started raining and certainly didn't help! Finally across the street I saw Finnegan, I crossed carefully and saw Haley standing at the corner... crying... alone and scared. I ran up to her and immediately hugged the life out of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her head in my chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"N-no... I need to get away from my parents." She said still shaking.

"Do you want to stay at the hotel with me?" I ask, grabbing her face in my hands.

"Are you sure?" She asks, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Absolutely! Especially for a beautiful girl like you." I say bringing her lips to mine. We kissed for about 4 seconds, a sweet gentle kiss. She blushed as we started walking back to the hotel. She was tired, I could see it in her eyes. Soon I broke the silence.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I ask.

"You don't have to!" She replied yawning.

"Well I'm going to." I reply picking her up, I wrapped her legs around my waist. She held onto my neck, lying on my shoulder.

"Your shoulder isn't soft." She laughed trying to position her head.

"That's because it's muscle!" I laugh. We were just at the entrance of the hotel, I walked into the building and through the lobby. Once we got in the elevator, I set her down and she leaned on my shoulder again. We were soaked, hopefully she didn't get sick!

"Do you want to borrow one of my shirts?" I ask, pulling her closer.

"Well I brought some of my clothes... I could wear mine so I don't dirty any of yours..." She said, "but thanks!"

"Well too bad because whether you like it or not your wearing one." I say sternly yet jokingly.

"Well I have no choice then!" She says laughing.

We walk out and into the hotel room, heading for carter and i's room. He's sleeping in the living room with the other guys, so he won't bother us.

"Do you need to take a shower or anything?" I ask, as she stands in my room.

"Ill take one in the morning..." She says, but I wanted her to feel welcomed.

"Do you WANT to take one?" I ask.

"Well kinda.. But I don't have too!" She replies.

"Well if you want to your going to!" I say pushing her into the bathroom.

"Ugh you're so stubborn!" She says from the inside. I could hear her wet clothes hit the floor, then I heard the shower starting. I grabbed her bag of clothes, picking out a pair of underwear and a bra ;). Then I walked over to my closet and picked out a faded red shirt that had a front pocket. I set all of it in the bathroom on the counter. I change my self into a pair of sweatpants, then lying on the bed pulling my phone out. I texted Carter, saying NOT to come into the room, (I didn't want him to wake up Haley once she was sleeping).

"TAYLOR!! Did you go through my bag?!!" She yells.

"YES! You need your underwear!" I yell back chuckling. I turn back to my phone, checking Carter's response. "Okay but no funny business" was his reply. I rolled my eyes and scrolled through twitter, coming across a picture that made my eyes go wide.