Chapter 33 | Fights

Hayes's p.o.v.

I was fuming. I couldn't control my anger. I walked straight to his room, knocking angrily on the door. Carter opened the door since they shared a room. His eyes wide when he saw me.

"Woah Hayes why-" I pushed past him, running to what I assumed to be Matthews room. I opened the door to find it empty.

"Where is he?!" I yell, walking up to Carter.

"Matthew?" He asks, I think he's stalling.

"YES! WHERE IS HE?!" I yell, getting angrier by the second.

"Uhm he's in Nash's room... Along with everyone else." He says wide eyed. I sprint out, trying to remember which room was his.

"HAYES! PLEASE STOP!" A voice says from behind me in the hall. It was Aria, tears still streaming down her face.

"ITS THE SECOND TIME ARIA! The second time!" I say, tears brimming my eyes.

"Please please don't do something you'll regret!" She cries, running to me. I wrap my arms around her waist, crying into her shoulder.

"I- I can't let him get away with this!" I say, hot tears falling from my eyes. She cries and falls to the ground. I pick her up and carry her in bridal position to our room. I set her down on the bed as she curled up, crying silently.

"Please don't." She says. I fall next to her and rub her hand. She looks into my eyes sadly, I kiss her cheek as she falls asleep. I try to sleep but fail and end up thinking about him again. I couldn't help it. Anger took over my body again as I walk out of the room.

"Nash! Open up!" I scream, knocking wildly. Nash opens it and I hear the room become silent. I look at one person. And one person only.

"Hi." I say, walking into the room.

Matthews p.o.v.

"Hi." Hayes says, walking into the room. I can feel the color drain out of my face.

"Shit." I mumble, my eyes wide.

"What do you want hayes?" Nash says, looking at me suspiciously.

"To set something straight." He says, walking closer. I was scared out of my mind. I stood up, only to be pushed down on the bed. I freaked out, standing back up, I ran toward the door.

"What do you mean Hayes?!" Nash asks, the rest of the boys stay speechless.

"Matthew... I've had enough of you." Hayes says, his fists clenched, his knuckles white.

"Nash?" I say nervously. He wasn't going to let his little brother punch me... Was he?

"Nash. Move out of the way." Hayes says, pushing Nash away from in front of me.

"Hayes..." Nash says warningly. Suddenly, as in slow motion, I felt a fist meet my jaw, knocking me down. My face hit the carpet, only making it hurt more. I feel more punches being thrown at me, I felt all of them. Soon the hits were stopped as I saw some of the boys holding a crying Hayes back. Taylor ran me to the bathroom, I looked at my face. My lip was busted and my nose was bleeding. He cleaned the blood off and ran a cold washcloth across my face. We walked back into the room, Hayes was gone along with some of the other boys.

"What was that about?!" Nash says, walking back into the room.

"Nothing..." I say immediately regretting it.

"NOTHING?! That's wasn't nothing!" He yells slamming the door.

"Okay okay! I... I kissed Aria..." I say, looking down. He was silent for a minute.

"Well no wonder! I've NEVER seen him that mad." He says, I didn't reply. I crashed on the pullout couch... I didn't have the energy to go back to my room. I fell asleep regretting everything.

Hayes's p.o.v.

I walked back into the room silently crying, after the lecture in the hallway.

"Hayes... Did you hurt him?" A small voice asks from the bed. I didn't say anything, but she knew the answer. She starts crying and I slide next to her.

"Shhhh.... Shhhh. I let my anger get the best of me...." I say, wiping her tears.

"How bad?" She asks, her tears slowing.

"Not much..." I half smile, kissing her head again. We slowly drift off to sleep, not regretting one bit.