Chapter 7| Feelingsss

Aria's p.o.v

I literally hate Cameron SO MUCH for ruining my moment!!! Ughghhghh!! My one chance to kiss Hayes and he ruins it! Zayyyuummm. We (Taylor, CAMERON, Nash and Matt,) played around in the pool for a little while. We went back to the rooms at 4:30, the boys had to set up their rooms and get ready for MagCon tomorrow.

"Hey Aria are you still up for later?" He asked as if the 'kiss' never happened.

"Yea sure come over at like 6:30ish I'm going to take a shower and stuff..." I say as we all get in the elevator.

"Ooohhh what's tonight?!" Taylor said sending a wink in Hayes's direction. I don't think he knew I saw, and I'm going to keep it that way.

"Uhm nothing I'm just hanging out with Aria." He says, elbowing Taylor in the shoulder. Luckily the doors opened and I was the first one out. I knocked on the door and my dad answered, pulling his tie around his neck.

"Hey Aria, we are leaving in a few minuets. No using the stove or oven. IN BED BY 11!! And keep you're phone on you!" My dad said running back into the bedroom. I yelled okay, and walked down the hall into my room. I decided to shower in my own bathroom and grabbed my Hayes shirt. I love it and since Hayes and I are 'just friends' I think it will be okay. I hopped in the shower and thought about the almost kiss.

Hayes p.o.v

"What the frick dude!!" I yelled once we got back in the room, hitting Taylor in the arm AGAIN for embarrassing me.

"Chill bro! I just wanted to know!" He yelled, walking toward a shower. The penthouse was pretty big! It had 5 bedrooms, leaving some of having to share. I had to share with Nash while the other boys were scattered around, I walked into the room and saw Nash on his bed.

"Hey Hayes." He said turning around quickly, but going back to his phone.

"Hey..." I say walking over to my dresser, pulling out a aqua bluish shirt and my grey sweatpants.

"Dude if you're going on a date with Aria you gotta where something better than that!!" He says, looking at the clothes in my hand.

"We're just watching movies!! Dude don't worry about it anyway!" I say, walking into the bathroom turning it on.

"Make sure to wash your hair!!" He yelled I rolled my eyes and got in the shower. Thinking about the almost kiss.

Aria's p.o.v.

I just got out of the shower, and I'm currently putting my hair in a braid. I walked into the living room to find some movies, I picked out my favorite 5. They were Marmaduke, Paranormal Activity, The Lion King, The Lightning Thief and The Amazing Spider-Man. I went back into my room and set the movies on the tv table, suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I didn't check because I knew it would be Hayes. To my surprise it isn't Hayes but Nash instead.

"Aria I have to ask you a question." He blurted barging into the room.

"Geez what?!" I ask.

"Do you like Hayes?" He blurts panting.

"Well.. Yes... But please don't tell him! Swear you won't Nash!!" I say grabbing onto his arm.

" I promise I won't." He says going to leave. "By the way, it's pretty obvious you guys like eachother, he says he does too..." He says walking across the hall.

"Thanks Nash." I smiled.

"For what?" He asks

"Telling me that Hayes likes me." I say smirking. His eyes went wide.

"Don't tell him I accidentally told you!!" He says putting the key card into the door.

"I won't..." I say as he walks into the room. I slowly shut the door, does Hayes really like me? I never thought he would like me.... I heard somebody knock and I made sure it was Hayes by checking the key hole.

"Hey" I say letting him in.

"Hey" he replies walking around. Even though he was wearing sweatpants and a blue t-shirt, he still looked cute!

"So I picked out 5 movies, I'm going to let you pick because you're the guest..." I say walking down my hallway.

"Aria you didn't have to do that!" He said, pinching my sides.

"Stop! And yes I did." I say. I opened the door to my room and grabbed the movies off the movie tray.

"Really the lightning thief?" He asked grabbing it.

"What? I love the books!" I say, snatching it from his hand.

"Okay... I chose... The lion king!" He said, doing a weird pose.

"Okay good... I kinda wanted to watch it anyway." I say, grabbing the DVD out of the case. I put the disk on the tray with ease, so I didn't scratch it. I grabbed the remote off the shelf, and hopped into bed. I got under the covers, put a pillow behind my back and waited for Hayes to get in next to me. "Are you going to join me?" I ask patting the seat next to me.

"Hold on I'm gonna run and get some popcorn. Do you have any?" He asked.

"Uhm I don't but if you have it you can run and grab it if you want..." I say.

"Yea ok I'll be right back." He says leaving the room. I hear him leave and put the lach in the door so it stays unlocked. While he was gone I thought about the movie choices.