Chapter 5| Haria?

*okay so I know I only have 10 reads right now but thank you guys so much!! Ily, how am I doing so far what do you think should happen? Okay so I'll continue the story, and I think I should switch to more p.o.vs. Okay I'm gonna go update more.*

Taylor's p.o.v.

"Can you go get Hayes? I think he's still sleeping." Nash said, grabbing his bags from the upper shelf. I nodded and walked up to where I saw Hayes sit down. I looked in his seat and saw him with a girl on his shoulder, wow Hayes you sly dog.

"Hayes, Hayes, HAYES!! Come on we gotta get off!" I whisper yelled. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. I smirked at him and looked at the girl. He blushed and shook her awake.

"Aria, we landed and it's time to get off." He said, she yawned and stretched out. She then realized where she was and blushed.

"What time is it?" She asked sleepily.

"8:14" I said, she just noticed that I was there and her eyes widened.

"Hi, I'm Aria Whitam," she said standing up.

"Taylor," I said shaking her hand.

"Oh and Taylor we met last night on the plane, me and Aria are friends now!" Hayes said, "We are actually staying at the same hotel. They're staying in the penthouse thing across the hall." Hayes said smiling.

"Well if it's okay, Aria can come to breakfast with us and after we can go back to the hotel. Nash,Carter,The Jacks, and Cameron want to go to IHOP or something. Shawn, Aaron, Matt and everyone else wants to get the room all set up. You are welcome to come!" I say. I think this might be the girl Hayes was talking about yesterday.

"Oh yea! I'd love that I'm going to go and ask my parents!" She said excitedly walking over to where her parents.

"Wow hayes I wish I was as lucky as you!" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up!" He said, trying to hide his blushing.

"So... Do you like her?" I ask, glancing at her probably trying to convince her parents to let her go.

"I think I do, no I really do..." He said setting his suitcase on the floor.

"I'll be right back." I say walking over to Aria. Plan 'get Hayes the girl' is in motion.

Aria's p.o.v.

"Please? It'll be fine, it's the MagCon boys!! Remember?! The ones I am seeing tomorrow!?" I ask, hoping they will let me go.

"Aria I'm not sure if it's a good idea. You would be the only girl!" My dad said convinced to not let me go.

"Please! I have my phone and I'll call of I need anything!" I say. COME ON DAD PLEASE?

"Um, excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Whitam. Hello I'm Taylor Caniff, I am one if the MagCon boys. Most of the other boys and I are going to IHOP for breakfast once we get off. We are staying in the same hotel and would love to have Aria join us for breakfast. I hear she is a fan, and once we are done eating we will come back to the hotel." Taylor said. Wow I didn't know he could be so convincing!

"Please dad! And mom!" I say, knowing mom will be more convinced than dad.

"Its okay with me as long as you keep your phone with you at all times!" My mom said, nudging my dad.

"Okay fine, keep your phone with you!" My dad says finally convinced.

"THANK YOU!! I love you and I promise I'll keep my phone with me at all times!!" I say hugging my parents. I waved goodbye and walked back to Hayes.

"Can you go?!" Hayes asked excitedly. I put on a fake frown, I have to pretend like I can't go. He frowned after I did, thinking I can't go.

"Yes I can go!" I say a smile returning to both of our faces.

"YES!!" He said, doing a victory dance.

"Hayes! Come on we have to go!" Nash yelled from the exit. Hayes introduced me to the gang while we were getting off. Hayes grabbed my hand and we walked to the exit. Wait. He grabbed my hand? No way, I looked down at my hand. Yup it was enclosed in his, I blushed and walked outside into the New Jersey airport.

"How far away is the IHOP?" Hayes asked, speaking to whoever was around.

"It's like 10 minutes..." Carter replied looking down at his phone. We walked out into the parking lot, I didn't know where the rental car was so I just followed Hayes. Who was still holding my hand😍. We walked over to where Nash was stopped, it was a big black range rover with 7 people seating. We had a certain driver, it was Nash's dad. He got in the drivers seat with Nash in the passenger, The Jacks were in the middle seat and Carter, Cameron, Hayes and I had to sit in the back.

"Wait, now that Aria is coming that means she going to have to sit on someone's lap.." Cameron said sliding in next to Carter. This just became really awkward....

"Here Aria can sit on mine because we know eachother the best." Hayes said putting me on his lap.

"Okay."everyone said, and Nash's dad drove off.

We got to the restaurant about 20 minuets later because Nash gave his dad the wrong directions. We were laughing and being crazy, it was really fun!

"Thank you Nash for the wonderful directions! Great job you should be a gps!!" His dad joked stepping out of the car.

"Well sorry! I didn't know!" He said getting out of the car. After that we all got out, and walked up to the door.

"Hi, how many?" The man asked, scanning over us.

"7" Nash's dad said, following the man to the back of IHOP. He put us in a table for 8, one side was a booth seat and the other side was chairs. The order went Nash's dad, Nash, Carter, and Cameron on the chair side, and Jack G, Jack J, Hayes then me on the booth side.

"Hello I'm Jason, I will be your server. What can I get for drinks?" He asked we all gave him our orders and started randomly talking.

"So Aria, what brings you to New Jersey?" Nash's dad asks, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Well my parents are here for business and I came for MagCon." I say, scanning over my menu. I think I wanted the regular pancakes with strawberry sauce and whipped cream.

"Cool! By the way you can call me Chad!" He said. Jason came back and took our food orders. We all answered, everyone was chatting amongst themselves so I turned to Hayes.

"So... Do you know if the hotel has a pool?" I asked, I loved swimming.

"Oh yeah! It does and it's really huge! It even has a water slide!" He said, turning toward me.

"Awesome! I want to go swimming later." I say, I can't wait to get back to the hotel!

"Yea! We should ask the boys if they want to go later!" Hayes said turning back to the boys. "Do you guys want to go swimming later?" He asked. Some of them made an excuse of not to go. PARTY POOPERS! But a few of them said yes! This trip is going to be a lot better than I expected.