Chapter 20| Can i go?

Haley's p.o.v.

I woke up to the sound of Aria yelling in the kitchen, causing me to rub my eyes sleepily. Taylor was still sleeping so I lied on top of him, he still didn't move. I wanted home to wake up so it blew in his face. Suddenly I was flipped over and Taylor was on top of me, smirking.

"Nice try." He says, pressing his lips to mine. I pulled away and slipped out from under him, stretching my hands up. I soon realized that my shirt was uncovering my underwear. I turned around to see Taylor... staring. He looked up at me embarrassed, his cheeks turning red. He got up and walked towards me as I slipped my shorts on. He wrapped his hands around my waist. He kissed my cheek as we walked out into the kitchen.

"Look the love-birds have finally awoken!" Matt says as we walk into the kitchen.

"Shut up..." Taylor says, slipping his hands away from me. He walked over and grabbed a package of poptarts. He opened it and handed me one, I thanked him and walked over to an anxious Hayes.

"What's happening here?" I ask, leaning against the table.

"Well I-" Hayes started, getting cut off by Chad.

"Hayes wants Aria to come with us for MAGCon. I'm not sure her parents will approve because she's only 14...." He says.

"I'd love it if Aria came!" I say smiling. Hayes smiles, looking at the door.

I actually really want her to come.... Hopefully she can... I'm gonna go over there and help convince her parents.

Arias p.o.v.

I walk into my room, heading straight towards my parents room.

"Mom? Dad?" I ask, "I need to ask you a very important question."

"Yes?" My mom says slipping on her bracelet.

"Can I please go on the tour with Hayes?" I say, not wanting to waste any time.

"Wait what?" She asks, turning to look straight at me. "Like on a bus with 15 other guys?"

"NoNoNo." I say quickly, "I'll only be going with a couple of them in a SUV... And Haley is going!" I say, trying to prove that I was fine. I told my parents about Haley, and how she's a good friend of mine.

"Well I'm okay with it but you'll have to ask your father... And I'm almost positive on his answer." She replies uncertainly.

"What about father?" My dad asks, coming out from the bathroom.

"Mom?" I say, gesturing for her to ask him.

"Aria wants to know if she can go on the MAGCon tour with Hayes... I said yes." She says.

"And another girl will be going!" I added quickly, suddenly I hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I say before anybody could protest. I open the door quickly to find a smiling Haley.

"How's it going over here?" She asks, walking in.

"I really don't know..." I say.

"Oh... Well how bout if I talk to them?" She says, walking over to my parents room.

"Aria? Who was at the door?" My mom yelled from the room.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Whitam... My name is Haley." She says, sticking her hand out.

"Hello! So your the girl who is going on the tour!" My mom says, grabbing her hand and shaking it warmly.

"Do you see Walter? It will be fine if she goes!" My mom says, taking my side.

"As long as you call and text everyday... I'll be fine with it." He says, finally giving in. "But wait... Where is the next stop?" I had no idea! Luckily I was saved by Haley.

"We're going to Orlando." She says happily. It was April 6th, so... Wait how are we getting to Orlando in one day? I thought suddenly, will we take a plane?

"Well you better finish packing!" My dad says. "When are you leaving?' He asks.

"Uhm around 9... We have to leave for the airport..." Haley says calmly.

"Wait are we gonna have to pay?" My mom asks.

"No the tickets are already paid..." Haley says happily. I let out a sigh of relief.

I headed to my bedroom to finish packing.

Hayes p.o.v.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket nervously, opening my messages.

Me: What did your parents say?

Aria: THEY SAID I COULD GO!!

Me: can you come over?

Aria: I have to finish packing! But I'll come over when I'm done!

Me: Okay hurry!

THANK GOD!! I was really happy that she could go! I happily left my room, walking up to my dad.

"Aria said she could go..." I say, my cheeks turning pink.

"Well good... Do you want plane seats together?" He asked, "You were supposed to sit with your brother but he can move back with Matt..." He finishes, going back to his schedule.

"Yea we should have plane seats together..." I say. I turned toward the kitchen to see almost all the suitcases around the rooms... I had packed mine earlier, I just hadn't taken it out if my room yet. I walked back to my room, double checking to make sure I get everything. I looked around and wondered what the NEXT hotel room will look like.

I walked back out to the kitchen, my suitcase wheeling behind me. I looked around and saw all of the bags in the kitchen, including Aria's. I scanned the room until I found the blue eyes I was looking for. I walked over, dropping my suitcases with the others. I didn't even hesitate. I ran to her open arms and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"WOOOH WWOOHH" a voice shouted.

"GET IT HAYES!" Another said. I pulled away, Aria slipped her head into my shoulder embaressedly.

"No PDA in the kitchen please!" Nash says, ruffling my hair.

"Shut up Nash..." I say, pulling Aria closer. Some of us went down to the bus to get everyone packed. Since Haley and I came, we had to take a bus instead of cars because it was less hassle. Nash, Aria,Carter,Taylor,Haley,Matt and I were all outside setting up the bus. We put the suitcases in everyone's bunks while Aria put name stickers on the bunks.

"Hey Aria? Can you run back up to the room and tell your parents that you'll be leaving around 8 instead of 9? And that we're taking the bus instead of cars?" My dad asks, pushing Cams suitcase into his bunk.

"Sure..." She says and walks out.

We set up a little longer, until I realized that someone had left.

Matthew Lee Espinosa.

Okay sorry for the cliffhanger... MWAHAHAHAA!! But anyway, what do you think will happen?? Ill probably post the chapter in a few days bc I have to stay at my sisters for the weekend... And well I might update soon... Okay guys. Cyal8r💕