Haria | (Hayes Grier)

This is my first MagCon FanFic so please don't be all critical about it ok? So anyway I hope you like it but first I'm gonna give some character info and a quick summary. TO THE CHARACTER INFO AND SUMMARY!!!!

1) Aria Whitam

Brown hair

Blue eyes

5'2

13 years old (14 on May. 21)

Hey guys!! I'm Aria. I love MagCon but I'm not one of those girls who I super obsessive over them but I like them enough to own a beanie, sweatshirt, and sweatpants with their symbol. (I even have a shirt that says "HΔΨΣS GRIΣR" across the front, bc he's my fav and the only one I can end up with according to my age, but he's been my fav. from the beginning anyway). I have never been to a MagCon show before even though my parents are really rich, since they own a huge business. I usually get treated differently since I'm an only child, my parents are really never around bc their always at work... But whatevs. I'm from California but travel a lot with my mom and dad. I think that's enough info so Byee!!!

SUMMARY

Aria is currently in California, but her parents have to go on a business trip to New Jersey. Her parents give her the choice to stay or come. She decides to go thinking she has nothing better to do since all of her friends want her for her money, except one but she's in Hawaii with her family. But when Aria decides to go explore the city, she runs into a unexpected MAGConer. Hayes Grier.

Chapter 1

"Do you have to go to Hawaii?!" I asked for the billionth time.

"Yes! Aria, I do!! I'm seeing my family and I can't back out!" My only real friend, Paige said, slamming her locker shut giving me an annoyed look.

" Fineee!!" I said walking down the hall of my school, Samsontin middle school. I'm in 8th grade and luckily this is my last day before spring break.

"Today is Friday so you're being picked up right?" She asked.

"Yea, my parents want to ask me something 'important' " I replied.

"Okay see ya after break!" She yelled walking to the busses. I walked down the hallway to the car and decided to put my earphones in my ears. I walked to the back of the school, suddenly my ABSOLUTE favorite song came on. It was Lip Gloss by little mama. I smiled thinking of the MagCon boys, especially Hayes. My mom was usually late, so I walked outside and looked for my moms car. I didn't see so it so I sat down against the wall. It was about 2 minuits later and I saw my moms car. I slipped out my headphones and walked up to the car.

" Hi mom." I said throwing my backpack into the back of the minivan.

"Hi, I want ask you something." She said pulling out of the parking lot.

" Okaayyy. What is it?" I asked nervously.

" I was wondering if you wanted to go to New Jersey with us for our business." She stated.

"That's where MagCon is!! If I come with you guys do I get to go?" I asked excitedly.

" I want to let you go but your father wants to think about it, since you will have to go alone." She said glancing at me in the passenger seat. I really wanted to go to MagCon and the money wasn't an issue. She just nods and makes a concentrated face. I just let her think and we arrived home without saying a word. I went up to my room and changed into some Sweatpants, my MagCon ones were in the wash, and threw on my Hayes shirt. I got really excited and anxious for dinner when hopefully dad will tell me if I get to go. I get my iPhone off the charger and look an my social network sites. Instagram had some pictures and basically peoples pics of what there doing for spring break. I got bored and checked twitter, I saw The MagCon boys post about there schedule!

Last weekend: California

This weekend: New Jersey

Next weekend: Orlando FL

Week of April 7: Miami FL

Weekend of April 14: Washington state

And a few more of there next stops. That just got me even more excited!

" Hey Mom? What hotel will we be staying at?" I yelled from my room hoping she would hear me.

" I don't remember but you're dad is almost home from work. He probably knows, so wash up and come down for dinner!" She yelled back. I did as she said and washed my hands, I then hopped down the stairs waiting for my dad to get home. I sat at the table with my hands in my lap.

I am way to excited to find out what my dad thinks because he spoils me and thinks I'm his little girl which gets annoying after a while. I really hope he say yes because I want to meet the boys so bad! But I don't understand why he thinks it's a big deal! I'm 13 almost 14! Why can't I go on my own?

My thoughts were interrupted of the sound of the front door closing.

" Dadadadadad! Can I please go to MagCon please!!" I asked quite desperately.

" Woah,Woah, Aria let me sit down and start dinner. Ok?" He replied. I just grumbled sat back down. He sat down, while taking his time if I may add. My mom FINALLY brought the chicken out and set it down, I grabbed it real quickly and put it down on my plate.

" Sooo about MagCon... Can I PLEASE, PLEASE GO? I really want to go and I promise I'll be caref-"

" ARIA! I have decided to let you go, BUT you have to bring you're phone everywhere you go and come home by 11:00! Do you want to go backstage? Also were staying at "The NJ dragonfly." (I just made that up so don't judge me). He finished, by the time he was done I was jumping around and giving both of them death hugs.

" YES can I please go backstage?! I LOVE YOU!!!" I stated sitting down to quickly finish my chicken.

"I'll think about it." He said, grabbing his fork. I figured it was the end if the conversation, so I ran up to my room. I can't even explain how happy I am to get to go to MagCon!!!! I can't wait to meet the boys backstage!!! OMG OMG!!

I finally stopped fangirling and decided to start packing for New Jersey.