Chapter 18

* One week later *

----------------------------------------------------------ZaynPOV----------------------------------------------------------------

"Are we there yet?" Louis asked, whining about the long ride again.

"Almost," Paul replied, rounding the corner to the familiar street.

"Alright we're here." Paul announced as we all jumped out of the car and ran into the house. Once we got into the house I saw my sister on the couch with a bandana around her head to hide her bare head.

"Be quiet guys, she’s asleep." Vicki whispered quietly walking out of the kitchen and Louis walking over to her almost immediately and hugging her.

"Where’s Liam?" Vicki asked looking up and noticing there were only four of us.

"He had to go and do something, he wouldn't tell us what." I said walking over to my sister and sitting down on the ground in front of her before grabbing her hand.

"You guys hungry?" Vicki asked bringing out food. Niall immediately jumped up and grabbed almost all of it.

"I grabbed some for Emily" He said as we all stared at him disapprovingly.

"Good I'm hungry." Emily said unexpectedly, making all of us jump.

"You’re awake." I said turning around and smiling.

"Yep, Niall can I have my food now?" She asked politely, smiling at him.

"Here" He said as he handed her some.

"Where’s Liam?" She said looking around for the Wolverhampton boy.

"He will be here later but right now lets have some brother sister time." I said smiling.

"Plus, three of your best friends." The rest said sitting down on the ground next to me.

"Your nurse will be here in ten minutes then you have two hours to do what you want" Vicki said reminding Emily. We sat around as Louis told Vicki and Emily the about the concert and Morgan again.

"Emily?” A nurse said walking through the front door. Emily sat up knowing what was going to happen.

"This one goes in your arm." She said lifting up her arm and making Emily let my hand go.

"I'll-- I'll be right back." Niall said getting up and walking out of the room. We all knew it was because this was the first time we all watched Emily get Chemo.

"Alright all done” The nurse said smiling at all of us before walking out.

"Now can we leave?" Harry asked looking up at Vicki.

"Yes, I will have to be back in and hour and a half though." Vicki said sitting down and turning the T.V on. We all jumped to our feet and then helped Emily up before walking out the front door.

"Alright where to first?" Emily asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Wigs." Harry and Louis said at the same time.

"I'm not wearing any of these they are just for fun." Emily said stubbornly as she watched Louis run around with a green wig on.

"Duh." Harry said behind her with a pink one on.

"Zayn, you would look so cute in this on." Emily said laughing and holding a brightly colored one out to me. I bent down a little so she could put the blue and red wig on my head.

"Alright everyone get a wig, I want a picture!" Emily called out, laughing. Harry had the same long pink one, Louis had a spiked up red one, I had the one Emily had gave me, Niall had a huge lime green Mohawk one on, and Emily had a orange and blue spiked up one on. We looked like total freaks.

"Smile" Harry said, snapping a picture of us.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you got us kicked out Louis!" Niall exclaimed petulantly as we got in the car.

"Its not my fault" He grumbled, closing the door.

"Yes, it is you had to go and throw that wig." I said throwing my hands up in the air exasperatedly.

"I didn't know it was going to hit the manager.” He said defending himself.

"Who cares, you only live once anyways, why not have fun?!"(See what I did there:) Emily said.

"We have five minutes to get back to the house.” Harry said as we were driving down the road.

"Well, go faster Curly!" Niall said from the passenger seat. We ended up getting there just in time as the nurse pulled in while we were walking into the house.

"I told you guys to be back a while ago” Vicki said standing by the door with her hands on her hips.

"Sorry" We all said in unison. The nurse walked in without saying a word smiled at Emily before giving her chemo before walking out.

"Has anyone heard from Liam today?” Emily asked checking her phone seeming a bit worried.

"Is that all you worry about is your boyfriend?” I said looking over at her from my spot on the coach.

"No, I just want to know where he is” She said rolling her eyes.

"I'm right here." Liam said walking through the door.

"Liam!” She squealed happily jumping up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Why were you gone for so long?” Harry asked while eating a bowl of popcorn.

"I did this” He said taking the hood off he had on.

"You shaved your head!” We all said at the same time.

"Our tour is almost over and its not really shaved I just got it cut shorter” He said smiling. He was right it was like a buzz cut.

"You’re the best.” She said tearing up a little. Emily and Liam walked over to the coach before we put in Foot Loose.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to bed” Emily said yawning and walking around giving all of us kisses on the cheek.

"Goodnight boys see you in the morning” She said waving to us and walking down the hallway and into one of the rooms. Soon everyone was going to bed until only me and Liam were left.

"What are the plans for tomorrow?” I asked looking up at him.

"She wants to go to the beach at least for one day. We can do that tomorrow." He said standing up.

"Alright we'll tell the guys tomorrow. I’m going to tell Emily good night really quick” I said walking behind him and into Liam and Emily's room.

"Good night Emily, love you" I said kissing her cheek.

"Night, Liam" I said waving to him as I closed the door and went into the room Niall and I were sharing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry its so short but hope you like it! Keep commenting love reading them! Love you guys!  thanks!