Chapter 14

I lay in my bed and watched as Liam and Zayn called all the boys and then my parents. 

"Hello? Yeah, could you come to the hospital," Liam said, talking to one of the boys. "I want to tell all of you together."

"Mom," I heard Zayn calling the last person. "When do you think you could come to the U.S," he asked with tears coming out of his eyes. "Emily is sick. She has a brain tumor," he said breaking down as he said the two last words. “We just found out this morning. I called as soon as I found out. Okay, I'll tell her I love you to mom," He said hanging up the phone and walking over to me. “She said they are going to wait for a little while before coming out"

"What’s going on," Louis asked as they all walked into the room.

"Emily, are you okay," Harry asked, pushing through the two other boys who were sitting in the door way shocked.

"Could you go get Liam, I want to tell you guys all at the same time," I said.  Zayn walked out to go get him.

"Are you going to tell them," Zayn said looking at me.

 I shook my head no. I didn't think I would be able to say the two words myself without breaking down in tears. 

He sighed and said, "Emily has a brain tumor"

"It’s curable right," they asked.

"They aren't sure," I said as Liam grabbed my hand.

"What do you mean? It just started to happen, you just started getting sick," Harry said looking at me with tears falling down his face.

"The doctor said it’s been there for a while, it just hasn’t affected her until now," Liam said.

"We are canceling the tour right? She isn't going to be alone in here," Niall said walking farther into the room and standing by Zayn.

"No. You guys can't let down your fans, besides I can stay at a hospital by Vicki's house and she can come visit me,or I can go home" I said.

 "That's to far of a ride you have to stay in the U.S doctors orders"Zayn said

"I'll call Vicki right now," Louis said. He walked out of the room with tears coming down his face.

"Why don't I pay for you to have the treatment in her house," Liam said getting up and walking towards Louis.

"What kind of treatment are you getting," Harry asked, walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"Chemo, well, that's what I was thinking about doing," I said. 

"Vicki said that it would be fine,” Louis said as he walked into the room.

"Liam, I don't want you to pay that. I can just stay in the hospital," I said 

"We can all pitch in," Harry said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"How are you feeling," a doctor asked sitting at the door way.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay if you need anything just let the nurses know,or these five other boys in here" the doctor said smiling.

"I was wondering if we could move her to Michigan and into a house," Liam asked, getting up and walking up to the doctor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------Liam’s POV---------------------------------------------------

"Yes and since we are so close to Michigan, I think it okay if you drove her there if you want," the doctor said.  The other four boys walked out.